In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Thanks Gareth:thumbup: i am just a tree Sugeon who is passionate about his work...pictures from today to follow tommorow. In the meantime can anyone guess what Johny burch gave me as bonus?

That makes my locally reared sausages look a little pathetic, what a generous bonus, v nice :thumbup1:

Oh dear Andy:blushing:....sorry about breaking this news to you.....Not only did he give me a two seater baby bike trailer that i will also us to carry my climbing kit and chainsaws and logs for my boat friends...He ran to the local butchers as i was leaving and handed me a huge bundle of localy reared Sausages:lol:....yours were also just as delicious Mate!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

5976623b0afaf_johnnyburch127.jpg.a40bd81b7d50e5a1dbaa7bdf2629d793.jpg

Oh dear Andy:blushing:....sorry about breaking this news to you.....Not only did he give me a two seater baby bike trailer that i will also us to carry my climbing kit and chainsaws and logs for my boat friends...He ran to the local butchers as i was leaving and handed me a huge bundle of localy reared Sausages:lol:....yours were also just as delicious Mate!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HI PAUL thats what i had last night mate cheap and good :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

I hope the trailer comes in handy?! As for the sausages.. I said they're the best around!! :)

I'd just like to say thankyou for the last 2 days you spent working with us. For those that have not met Paul I don't think you could meet anyone with as much enthusiasm and drive! Worked his socks off and some great banter too!

To think that a thread on Arbtalk has been viewed over 50,000 times says a lot about the effort this man has made. I would have Paul back working with me anyday.

Good luck for the future mate! You're always welcome round these neck of the woods!

P.s looking forward to that pint in Kew!

Yep,the final travel was a great one...Johnny runs a tidy and friendly ship.the tool cupboard was an Aladdins cave and everything there to sort any tree job all in it,s place and bits and pieces all neatly in trays and bags or on hooks:thumbup1: three things that made my job easier were without doubt,the Silky Tsurugi,MS441 (Ported) and the suprisingly useable MS201T...i have owned 2 brand new 020T,s in the past and they were legendary...then a Ms 200T which i had brought with a 14 bar and full chisel chain.....but never needed it once...the 201 did the job up top perfectly....this one had many tanks of fuel through it before i used it...it laboured through wood over half its bar length a bit but once you get used to it its a great little saw with amazing balance...Great for stripping out tops:thumbup1: i loved it...enjoyed brekkie on the last day whilst mulling over what sort of Maple it was and decided it was definately a silver maple...we removed a further four Polplars.....job almost complete and johnny kept his troops well fed:biggrin: Sausage rolls for dinner! (and more Eccles cakes:blushing:) but i,m a great believer in keeping morale high and fuel in the tank...i have worked in teams in the past with the attitude of we,ll eat when we,ve finnished...Doesn,t work...This is a man,s job not a mouse,s:lol: I,m off for a morning bike ride and then going to test my new trailer...i,ll save my tavelling for social visits over the Xmas period...Would be great to visit Mr Stockbridge...he gave me my first break and is such a cool bloke:thumbup: and as always anyone requiring assistance in the next month around the Kew or Richmond area....give Silky a shout!

5976623b762a6_johnnyburch089.jpg.762887e26ef754a8b8e7d1f53641bb12.jpg

5976623b74af8_johnnyburch082.jpg.6e6a5bd4ec04a71b34064da4905fbab7.jpg

5976623b732a9_johnnyburch081.jpg.b0814a904e965980beed175b7ecd008a.jpg

jb.jpg.c4734a7f7415ba422bc254158d66e559.jpg

jb2.jpg.ae42ede7752200bb1957fd81391bdab4.jpg

5976623b6cfa7_johnnyburch086.jpg.823cdfb16b98533bb0bcf5411be4eef4.jpg

5976623b6af7c_johnnyburch072.jpg.eb9632cc14f82d0831b0a64d1e7ded60.jpg

5976623b69427_johnnyburch070.jpg.5b5bdb49546a22c3affaa036bd2c9512.jpg

Edited by silky fox