In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Waiting for the Girl to send me her website...will post A.S.A.P..Had a chilled out day so far...found a stable in the middle of a street in Twickenham and enjoyed a delicious omlette in an Italian place in Kew...going to have a couple of hours in Kew Gardens then back home for a few hours on Arbtalk:D

uploadfromtaptalk1352386953226.jpg.4fed8ae009329308dd09f1e7408865d0.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1352386940961.jpg.c0f567a5ce8aa7c6ec8ef1f91e6deb13.jpg

Waiting for the Girl to send me her website...will post A.S.A.P..Had a chilled out day so far...found a stable in the middle of a street in Twickenham and enjoyed a delicious omlette in an Italian place in Kew...going to have a couple of hours in Kew Gardens then back home for a few hours on Arbtalk:D

HI PAUL good pics there mate and good food :thumbup1:hope to see you soon mate for some cizzer jon :thumbup:

Had my last day of work with Delabodge last week and this morning i went to Twyford to pick up some stuff and say goodbye...Clive gave me this he had made :) thanks for the work mate:thumbup: friend for life...see you in the future!

HI PAUL THATS good mate a friend for life well done on this post paul up the good work mate jon :thumbup: