In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

A tree officer inspected the tree 1 year ago and said it was the worst case he had ever seen....God knows how its taken a year to get it down??? :confused1:

Really that's brutal it took so long, I read your explanation on the other thread. Fair play to 2 of ye getting it more or less done in a day

Sent using My c

What an enjoyable day..I didnt need a chainsaw once...and the guys who laid the road were happy and the constant flow of people remained flowing...I am a very demanding tree surgeon when it comes to who I work for...I demand speed, efficiency and proffessionalism..I have to.Trees and tree work are my life and my passion...I get all these things working for Chris...we dont need to discuss anything during the job...the day before he tells me whats on..we turn up on site and we do our thing..we just need eye contact and hand signals.with 30 years experience between us we are a dream team.........just the stick to drop tommorow...cut it into three lumps...farmer takes it away...DONE...Off to the nearest alehouse..:rolleyes: I took nearly 200 pics today and processed everything by the time Chris came back down to earth...just as the signwriter was putting the finnishing touches to the Bang Tidy...Geordie skills on every level....it takes me around 1 hour to post my threads these days... (slowest internet reception on the planet...but I dont care...I'm living in paradise!) So I shall trawl through todays pictures tommorow morning...in the meantime...check out the Iveco...it speaks volumes on how we roll:cool::cool::cool:

1377114464596.jpg.b38102a9c041f2a1da74f43d7afb6dfc.jpg

1377114346341.jpg.a3932fc41eb37189672393dc307e3230.jpg

1377114288869.jpg.b5ff468f39f6ab9b4072fa4dac8b8c98.jpg

1377114256162.jpg.dfd3c368b70dc4fd74946d5514e28032.jpg

Edited by silky fox