In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Yes Jon mate....one last week...feels like I' m coming to the end of a 5 year prison sentence! .....about 6 and half years ago I hadmy L200 stolen and all my tree kit in it (and I mean Everything! Saws....hedgecutters etc...etc...) I had been doing my own work in the North East with the assistance of my son for a few years...that all ended (left the keys in it...so got know insurance payback...six thousand pounds worth of pick up and kit gone in 60 seconds....my own fault...wss the biggest lesson of my life!:(.....and as many of you have learnt from my thread I was also hiding the fact thst I had an enormous inguinal hernia for about 15 years:eek:....to cut a very long story shorter......I learnt to use a computer for the first time ever....replied to a job advert....drove to West Yorkshire to work for Johny Walker for the Summer:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.....left there and moved in with a woman for a year in Reading who I met on the internet...she discovered my secret and marched me to the doctors....then to the Emergency room where I was given emergency surgery.............awoke feeling like I'd been cut in half....what normaly takes 2 weeks to recover from ended up taking a year! My injury was so serious.....I had never had medical attention ever be for and was so terrified of the unknown thst I buried my head in the sand for 15 or so years......anyhoo..to cut yo the chase...repaired and recovering I was beginning to realise how ill I had been and how fit iwas becoming!:) my relationship with the lady was'nt meant to be and I left (hernia free)....gravity brought me South to London City.....up a tree.....Mrs fox walked underneath....asked what I was doing......gave her my card...she called...we dated....5 years later....we are still together but I can't stsy in London any longer...I hate it.....it just aint England...spent the day together doing her favourite thing...Shopping...in Oxford....drove back into the concrete jungle for the last time....I was only ever here...for her....now the ball in her court...she is welcome in the Northby all my family..to stay..or live in great comfort.....my life is now public on here...and I am very happy about that....so my story will continue....in a MUCH happier place!:):):):):):)

1374351716974.jpg.0d4912124e06089cd671c355b6c8bc50.jpg

1374351694225.jpg.ae922bd471c2274487ef21ac54b3f752.jpg

1374351678677.jpg.e94cfd53c76c76e6bfb07b628af43c92.jpg

No thanks mate:) im Leaving London for good! I will NEVER Live or work here again...:D

nice one paul you need to be with your family:thumbup: and we all need some more photos from the surrounding area around your new fox hole and all the nice sights you can find

and if you do buy your camper, there are plenty of trees in devon for you to climb:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Yes Jon mate....one last week...feels like I' m coming to the end of a 5 year prison sentence! .....about 6 and half years ago I hadmy L200 stolen and all my tree kit in it (and I mean Everything! Saws....hedgecutters etc...etc...) I had been doing my own work in the North East with the assistance of my son for a few years...that all ended (left the keys in it...so got know insurance payback...six thousand pounds worth of pick up and kit gone in 60 seconds....my own fault...wss the biggest lesson of my life!:(.....and as many of you have learnt from my thread I was also hiding the fact thst I had an enormous inguinal hernia for about 15 years:eek:....to cut a very long story shorter......I learnt to use a computer for the first time ever....replied to a job advert....drove to West Yorkshire to work for Johny Walker for the Summer:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.....left there and moved in with a woman for a year in Reading who I met on the internet...she discovered my secret and marched me to the doctors....then to the Emergency room where I was given emergency surgery.............awoke feeling like I'd been cut in half....what normaly takes 2 weeks to recover from ended up taking a year! My injury was so serious.....I had never had medical attention ever be for and was so terrified of the unknown thst I buried my head in the sand for 15 or so years......anyhoo..to cut yo the chase...repaired and recovering I was beginning to realise how ill I had been and how fit iwas becoming!:) my relationship with the lady was'nt meant to be and I left (hernia free)....gravity brought me South to London City.....up a tree.....Mrs fox walked underneath....asked what I was doing......gave her my card...she called...we dated....5 years later....we are still together but I can't stsy in London any longer...I hate it.....it just aint England...spent the day together doing her favourite thing...Shopping...in Oxford....drove back into the concrete jungle for the last time....I was only ever here...for her....now the ball in her court...she is welcome in the Northby all my family..to stay..or live in great comfort.....my life is now public on here...and I am very happy about that....so my story will continue....in a MUCH happier place!:):):):):):)

HI PAUL all the best mate your welcome any time down here mate you have my no mate or just turn up mate jon

Dinner time!;) Dinosaur pasty...if you ever come to Kew Gardens, I urge you to visit Pethers Butchers:thumbup:

Paul treated me to a pie from their, great little butchers. so happy for you mate with the next chapter in your life I know how much you needed to get out of the big smoke.good luck with it all ,not that you need it you make your own luck and your one positive guy. All the best Andy

Thanks Jon...you're a good friend and very kind chap::thumbup:.....so on my last Sunday in London I am once again armed with my trusty silky attatched to my bike...a little light pruning for a neighbour over the bridge from me...got about 3 private jobs left to do before I go.....

1374388192282.jpg.a170ac015312807ca069dba36954da98.jpg

Hey Silky, just caught up with the last page or so after 7 weeks off. You're in the move I see? Haven't had the chance to read the whole thread since I left but can you update me briefly? Sorry to be so lazy but I've got stuff coming outa my ears I have to catch up on. And I hear ya too. Sometimes it's nice to visit the concrete jungle but the rural lifestyle is a hard call to ignore.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Look what was waiting for me!...it's been a long time since i enjoyed this breakfast luxury...and they have left me some beer chilling in the fridge for when i finnish..kew is a nice little community...shame it's located so close to the Big Smoke Dexta....next time you see me mate....I will have tbe BIGGEST smile on my face;)...ok...8 o'clock...best work that breakfast off :rolleyes:

1374389473518.jpg.b0749d548ec7b76d3b218b43e73af044.jpg

Look what was waiting for me!...it's been a long time since i enjoyed this breakfast luxury...and they have left me some beer chilling in the fridge for when i finnish..kew is a nice little community...shame it's located so close to the Big Smoke Dexta....next time you see me mate....I will have tbe BIGGEST smile on my face;)...ok...8 o'clock...best work that breakfast off :rolleyes:

That's more like breakfast, mate. :thumbup1: Not too sure about that many beans though!