In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Never posted on this thread before Paul but love it..:thumbup1:

Always keep reading it though! you do love your breakfast don't you......:biggrin:

I've had the carbon geckos now for ten years and I love them, I do find as rich had said that the base is quite chunky and is a slight issue on greasy limbs, but saying that there. Are ways round it.....I have had a pair of zermatts for nearly 2 years now and they have a slightly deeper instep which makes that issue some what better.....:thumbup:

Just dropped maisy of at pre school while Alex is at work now going for my breakfast and quoting a couple of jobs then back at 12 to pick up moo (maisy) and then cook some dinner for us 3 .....:biggrin: I like Mondays but I would be rather climbing.......:thumbup1:

Breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day lads!....An army marches on it,s stomach..I,ll bring some Kippers to Kew Gardens Rob on our wander round the Big Garden:biggrin: Thanks for posting Adam:thumbup1: Gonna get the aluminium...On wet greasy trees out on a limb i tend to spike along the side of the branch so shouldn,t be an issue...Ewan,Who is Ace Rimmer:confused1: :thumbup:

Who is Ace Rimmer...!! Who is... Ace Rimmer... well i never:lol:

New series starts this week I believe.

Silky, I too have been dipping in and out of this thread, very inspirational mate:thumbup1:

Seeing your bike loaded up has got me thinking of getting something like thisVEELAR Foldable 16" Bike Cargo Trailer Shopping Utility Trailer Brand New | eBay

I have a place that I can carve from, and at least three days a week that are child free. I could load the trailer with all the kit and be carving within half an hour of dropping the girls off:thumbup: