In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Week 2 for the travelling Arborist..had an early night and woke at 3am! Feel well rested and needed to up at 4 anyway...it meant that i could take my time,enjoy my breakfast and chill at Kew Gardens Station..stage 1 of my 3 part journey to Suffolk where i shall be climbing for Andy Collins...lovely peaceful morning as i arrived here,just the suprisingly quiet drone of the first passanger plane of the day...the A380 with it's 75 metre wingspan looked like a prehistoric creature in the dark sky and low with it,s landing gear down...travelling all week to jobs but have work closer to home soon...after today i have 2 days in Twyford with Delabodge and the lads and ending the week with Stockers:D...trains almost here...LETS DO THIS!!:)

uploadfromtaptalk1346128333074.jpg.f761a54382d325c78cd858dbf223516b.jpg

Nice day, thanks for your help Paul AKA the one and only Silky Fox. :thumbup1: top man, anyone looking for a climber to give you a hand Paul won't let you down. Apart from a slight delay out of his control, he made good time from Kew to Sunny Suffolk. Thoroughly recommend Paul, his enthusiasm knows no bounds. Enjoy your supper Paul :thumbup: