Major robbery at F.R.Jones and Son

Jonesie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really gutted for you mate was only speaking to you the other day about these incidents getting local. Hope everything gets sorted and hope the shows a success.

On the note of one of the above post my mum works at a warehouse that stocks high value goods and they have an alarm that apparently is so awful to hear and some gas released that you crap yourself and fall to the floor in a delirium.

Funny thing is they have to put warning signs up for the robbers for insurance and human rights reasons !

Sorry for you. Our local dealer had this problem and had a master blaster fitted with smoke so they were deafened and couldn't see the kit- worth looking into.

Are the police being helpful.

Got them, didn't go off they new things I didn't. Can't happen again you can't fart in there now without a sensor seeing it. It might mean a few false alarms a year, but at least I'll get there within 5 mins.

Good job I didn't get the message as there was a few of them and only me, would have been a bit unfair.. they would have needed more.:001_smile:

Sorry to hear it mate.

But you run a fantastic company, and that will prevail in the long run and karma will catch up with the scum that stole off you.

Chin up and learn from it and go on the offensive a bit more with the security if possible, but my business will always be with you because your service and prices and I expect so will a lot of others so your get through it, but I understand what a downer it must be.

All the best and best of luck

Lloyd

Once again thanks everyone.

And thanks to the other dealers on here and to Honey Brothers and Winchester Garden Machinery who have offered to help in any way they can.

I know I'm in competition with you guys but it's still nice to know theirs the offer of help and sympathy when the crap hits the fan.:thumbup:

Elaine was still working at the coal face when I spoke to her today. You guys will have had one tough week come Sunday.

Hearing the news from her this morning - it was unbelievable.

Who says crime doesn't pay? :confused1:

It beggars belief that that sort of crime can be perpetrated and a large van or vans used to remove the kit from the scene - and then it's taken or stored somewhere and no one sees or knows anything or a 'passing police car' :laugh1: - especially in the Met - doesn't think the van is worth a pull.