Airstreams leaking

swinny

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not heard anything about my boots! Would i be with in rights to ask for a refund?

175 quid boots worn a handful of times, then my left foot gets wet and then the boots go off on holiday to either germany or holland... and are still there!

nearly a month since i started this thread :sneaky2:

P1ssed off is an understatement! DO i have anycome back against the company who i bought them from?

SHould have just got some protector pro's from local dealer!

Have you had any contact? Maybe just get hold of the dealer and say send you a new pair and keep the old ones when they are returned.

Dealers been playing the its in the hands of mendi card for ages.

Got a phone call last week saying they were being sent back to the dealer from mendi, but i quizzed and quizzed them and the said they didn't lnow what had been done to the boots, but said they would be here the middle of this week!

Got a phone call today saying the boots havn't arrived back from mendi yet....

what do i do? :thumbdown:

justin took a pair of my last Meindl Waldlaufer because they the glue under the sole come un done felt like i had stones under my feet

i sent them back to him, he sent them back to meindl and with in 10 day i had a new pair of boot

iv had a pair of air steams for just over a week and i love them

sorry ur having a bad time

justin took a pair of my last Meindl Waldlaufer because they the glue under the sole come un done felt like i had stones under my feet

i sent them back to him, he sent them back to meindl and with in 10 day i had a new pair of boot

iv had a pair of air steams for just over a week and i love them

sorry ur having a bad time

10 days! thats excellent service! i must say i'm not going to deal with this company again, they asked me at the very start if i had a spare pair of boots to use, i said no, just my old ones which were knackered! tread worn out and holes to feet!

So i've had to buy another pair of boots to put me on.

Do you think i'm within my rights to get a refund?

Mine have been awesome, they are nearly 2 years old and don't leak, soles are well worn but I love em. I have a new pair sat in the box ready for when these die. I have a contact at the uk distributor for meindl so I get red laces when I need em!!:)