Zombie Plan....

windfall

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies always seem to be far less stressed out than the people trying to escape them. If you can't beat them, join them.

Yeah man just chill ...... I think I am one now as I chop wood ,chop wood, chop wood, chop wood, chop wood, chop wood.......... life USED to be so interesting

Stay away from poundland, zombies will gather here! I would go to the nearest air base and spend the appocolypse learning to fly a helicopter gunship, as well as re arming/ refueling as needed. then on the second week, bovington tank museum, try out all my favourites from when i was a boy. when thats over with and all the tanks are on their sides or on fire, its off to Hereford, to find the SAS base, there i will amuse myself in the killing house, and play with all the latest sniper rifles and landrovers with miniguns on them.

Look for hot zombies and invent some kind of ball gag so it stays playfull, and they dont bite me...................................... I cant belive i turn 30 next week, this was my zombie plan from 1999, and i think it needs tweeking?

If I did have a plan it would involve a harvester, chipper tank combo!!

I wouldn't wait to be hunted, I would lure them in with Fungi hunting hippies hung from 500 year old oaks!

As the zombies started eating said hippies, i would launch my attack, said zombies would soon realise that the hippies live up to their reputation as being useless at all things, even tasty zombie bate.

At that point, I would bazooka the bijongas out of them, and launch into harvester attack mode!!

Fell the tree, chip tree and all concerned hanging from and feasting from and move onto my next target.

I like the harvester plan, cutting up undead from the comfort of a air con self leveling cab, failing that a pole saw would be handy keeping you away from any splash back even that zubat pole would be a handy defence.