FREE Shipping or Great Prices?

Honey Bros

I think the danger with building the postage into the prices is that it can mean you would pay a lot for postage if you buy multiple items. The free postage over £75 is a good idea IMO as it encourages people to buy more items but not get stung for delivery. I think if people are buying little bits and pieces then they should expect to have a bit of P&P added on at the end, thats just online shopping.

myself, if there is a free postage from a price limit, i'll always order upto or over it if i can, that way i'm well stocked up and sometimes will add something that i dont really need but think it might be useful from time to time if it gets me over the limit... however as i live in france but order alot in the uk, i cant always have it delivered to a uk address for someone to bring over for me... so i get stung by the postage to here, which sometimes is very expencive. can you try and find a cheaper service to europe please? Interlink shipping do a 48H service, upto 31.5KG parcel for just £12.

paying £12 on a £100 or more order is acceptable i find but i've found befor that for under £50 of order there is a £20 postage charge..... meaning i dont order...

I tend to compare item prices and then see if I get free p+p. If I need to buy a couple of extra items to get free P+P then I will do so. I have found when buying for example spiderjack parts it makes it worth while including them in a larger order. So in short I look at item price and buy enough for the postage to be included.

I have always found your service to be excellent.

.....can you try and find a cheaper service to europe please? Interlink shipping do a 48H service, upto 31.5KG parcel for just £12.

paying £12 on a £100 or more order is acceptable i find but i've found befor that for under £50 of order there is a £20 postage charge..... meaning i dont order...

I've just visited the Interlink website and prices are £25-00+vat up to and including first 5kg and then £1-50 per kilo after.

http://www.interlinkexpress.com/content/product-services/dpd_tarriff_update-2.pdf

I use a company that ships up to 25kg for £25-00+vat to £30-00+vat and I've done a lot of shopping around! Most of the chainsaw mills weigh 10kg to 15kg and can be up to 1.2m long.

I get a good deal with FedEx for domestic parcels but into Europe the best they could offer is £30-00+vat upwards. Hence I use an intermediary.

If you can show me how I can ship for £12-00+vat to France please PM me asap! You may find this is the price that people pay on high parcel volume i.e. 50 parcels a day to Europe but it is not the norm!

:001_smile: