Willow reduction With a MEWP

John Hancock

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You say that Ian, but I came down from a days work yesterday fresh as a daisy! My cloths didn't stink of sweat, my trousers didn't have green slime all over them, my back didn't ache and I managed to go the whole evening without nodding-off! :001_smile:

Well Old boy, you cant run away from old Father time for ever now, especially not when your already in your Fortieth year :001_tongue:

We'll have a little whip round next year and get you a baby step ladder to help you up in to the cage in the mornings :sneaky2:

How olds the Leo?

Nice work fella

Well Old boy, you cant run away from old Father time for ever now, especially not when your already in your Fortieth year :001_tongue:

We'll have a little whip round next year and get you a baby step ladder to help you up in to the cage in the mornings :sneaky2:

How olds the Leo?

Nice work fella

:

Thank you ol' timer,

I could make good use of a little step-ladder...you never know, in years to come I might develop an interest in sitting on the hopper of my chipper and a very un-healthy interest in fungi :001_tongue:

P.S. The MEWP had about 120 hours on it. :001_smile

:

Thank you ol' timer,

I could make good use of a little step-ladder...you never know, in years to come I might develop an interest in sitting on the hopper of my chipper and a very un-healthy interest in fungi :001_tongue:

Oi 'ancock, 'ave some R E S P E C T for your elders.....................well, all 78 days of it anyway :001_tongue:

I know I might get slated for having two in the basket, but to be honest it worked very well. !

2 in the basket is the way to go its speeds everything up so much, otherwiase it just to slow and climbing would be far quicker if a little more strenous.

Although my knees ache and my back hurts standing around i got to get out there keep stay mobile or i'll seize up.

2 in the basket is the way to go its speeds everything up so much, otherwiase it just to slow and climbing would be far quicker if a little more strenous.

Neigh Marc !! I can operate the mewp with one hand without looking and chop down a limb one handed with the other, not stopping the mewp. :001_smile:

On my own I not watching out for someone else, I can get out to full outreach (limited outreach two up) and I can use both sides of the basket without squeezing past each other.

Neigh Marc !! I can operate the mewp with one hand without looking and chop down a limb one handed with the other, not stopping the mewp. :001_smile:

On my own I not watching out for someone else, I can get out to full outreach (limited outreach two up) and I can use both sides of the basket without squeezing past each other.

Is that what you were doing when you tipped her over!!!:001_tongue: