companies in canada?

niconomadic

yeah, apart from leavin a pickup out of gear on a hill and wondering why it wound up in the ditch.... ax men is like a very very low budget action film, dont listen and just watch it for the machinery..... id say you really work for your moiney in alaska or canada

These guys are a very big deal in Canada/America Davey Tree : Expert Tree Service Since 1880 : Tree Service and Lawn Service for Your Home

I was offered a job out there with them in Vancouver but I feel NZ is where I want to be ... really hope it isn't one of those opportunities that I later regret refusing.

I have just been to Toronto and sat in a park watching Davey Tree Service working away, they have all the gear and look really proffesional, definetly give them a call if you go over.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.