Buckets.

David oakman

Bingo Allbutt are very good, quite pricey if i recall but good. Get a 4 in 1 bucket you can lift most logs with that and then a heavy duty silage grab for brash. DO NOT get one with bolt on tines as they bend like blades of grass !!

We've found with our tractor a bucket for chip and a set of tines for lifting logs and brash is fine. We've a heavy duty grab that we've used once, been sat in the yard for the last year. If you get the tines under the logs and tip it back you don't need to grab them, same with brash. It could be that the ex farmer who operates the tractor is quite skilled in the opperation, but never bothered with a grab. Worth having a quich change mechanism.

best grab i have used for brash/branches or even timber is a Hawke Fawke top kit and you will struggle to bend it let alone break it, a grab is a must if your clearing alot of brash or lots of timber any distance because you can hold timber on and it won`t fall off.

Strimech make good equipment but at a price, don`t bother with a MF grab or Bucket they are pants.

I am getting a new tractor and it comes with a massey ferguson 815 loader on it but has no buckets. I need a bucket and a grab for brash and logs, does anyone know of any or anyone who could make one for me.:001_smile:

new tractor! :001_smile: cant be bad, what is the tractor?