Want to be on TV??

Al Cormack

I received the below email yesterday, anyone else get one?

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you regarding the new series of ITV 1’s hit dating show Take Me Out. We are looking for single guy and girl tree surgeons who may be interested in taking part in the show which will be airing later this year. I have attached a poster with all the information on, feel free to forward it or to put it up.

If anyone would like to take part, they just need to email [email protected] or [email protected] and they will automatically be sent an application. Members, employees and colleagues are all welcome, and feel free to spread the word to any friends and family too!

Thank-you for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,

Deborah Brougham"

I would put my name forward but already marrried:biggrin:

Take Me Out 4 poster Girls and Guys.doc

This show has been on a couple of years its with Paddy mcguinness it is cheesy as hell but very amusing! I guess they want some more rugged types on there.

Check out the webbie.

Ive been tempted in the past but currently have a new GF which is a shame i always likea free holiday.

I'm going to get plippy to have a go at this.:thumbup:

ha ha ha!! Please do this!! What would his special skill be though? Don't know how many birds would leave thier lights on to the sight of Plip eating a family pack of Ginsters Steak slices.:lol: