'ARB FEST'...will you be there?

AA Teccie (Paul)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone attending please give me a heads up on Fungal or tree mechanics/VTA questions you particularly want answered so that I can make sure I cover everything in the time allowed and tailor things a bit for you all.

Will it be aimed at all levels of experiance? hope it doesn't all go over my head.

Will it be identification, talking about what it does to the tree What kind of rots, dieback in crown? roots etc , risks and management stratagies etc?

Will it be aimed at all levels of experiance? hope it doesn't all go over my head.

Will it be identification, talking about what it does to the tree What kind of rots, dieback in crown? roots etc , risks and management stratagies etc?

it is going to be a basic intoduction into fungi and decay, anyone should be able to follow, Im actualy having a hard time trying to keep the balance between too much info and not enough, and not treating anyone like well if its too basic youll think im wasting you time, too complex and I will just send you to sleep!

and if that happens I will have to make you drink coffee "till blood comes!" as Claus would put it:lol:

Its basic intro, nothing too deep, thats why I am asking so I get a rough idea how deep down that rabbit hole youll all want to go, but I guess we can do that in the questions.

Dear all,

Places for arbfest ARE on a first come first serve basis, if you have sent your form and payment in then I would envisage you have a place. i shall email the AA office now, and let you know if there is anything different to what I have said above.

There are still places left, so would be great for the support of everyone, especially all the northern arborists who at the varied events attended by me and the AWG volunteers, have on many occasion made repeated requests for northern events and recognition.

I imagine it would have been easy to put this on local to the AA office 'darn sarf', I think a lot of hard work has gone into finding the right site and facilities, and proves that the AA are listening to members and also nonmembers, this event has been located up north for that reason, and also to make paul smith aka 'AA techie' feel at home for once, and not get funny looks when he says ere ey up, and all that!

So get on the blower to head office if you want a place for you or your staff, or visit the aa website for further details, and make sure that during these financially hard times that northern arboricultural events continue to be provided for by the AA..

By the way, just to reiterate, this event is open to all... Members and non members from anywhere!!!!!!!

Regards,

Jaime Bray. [email protected]

dear all,

places for arbfest are on a first come first serve basis, if you have sent your form and payment in then i would envisage you have a place. I shall email the aa office now, and let you know if there is anything different to what i have said above.

There are still places left, so would be great for the support of everyone, especially all the northern arborists who at the varied events attended by me and the awg volunteers, have on many occasion made repeated requests for northern events and recognition.

I imagine it would have been easy to put this on local to the aa office 'darn sarf', i think a lot of hard work has gone into finding the right site and facilities, and proves that the aa are listening to members and also nonmembers, this event has been located up north for that reason, and also to make paul smith aka 'aa techie' feel at home for once, and not get funny looks when he says ere ey up, and all that!

so get on the blower to head office if you want a place for you or your staff, or visit the aa website for further details, and make sure that during these financially hard times that northern arboricultural events continue to be provided for by the aa..

By the way, just to reiterate, this event is open to all... Members and non members from anywhere!!!!!!!

Regards,

jaime bray. [email protected]

have just spoke to aa office, do not ring them to book a place, print off the form and send in by post or scan and email, to all those that have already done so, you have a place and this will be confirmed asap....