Crazy lady!

Big dog

I thought i'd seen it all when a few years ago i walked into a pub to see a woman sitting at the bar with a ferret on her shoulder.

Anyway, i think i topped that today when clearing some roadside self seeded trees in a not too desirable area of my local town. A woman walks past and calls our attention and asks if she can have some twigs. "of course you can love". Then she pulls a baby squirral out of the top of her jacket! And proceeds to place it back in what i can only assume was inside her bra! GROSS!

Anyone else got any tales of random nut jobs?

i had a guy say to me that i was a vandal for removing some trees on a development project and that if there wasnt a fence between us he would give me a good hiding. I politely held the fence wire down for him and offered him a hand over, yet surprisingly he didnt take me up on the offer. i wonder if it was the fact i was holding a running chainsaw in 1 hand or he knew i would of knocked his teeth out!

We were felling some large dead oak trees in a small wood with a foot path through the middle. 2 day job so on the first night we made everthing safe and cleared the paths in case anyone wanted through. Left all the stumps about 3 foot high so noone tripped over. Came back to site in the morning and found a perfectly formed brown admiral that someone had laid ON TOP of one of the stumps. Cue a Resovoir Dogs Mexican Stand Off as 3 Tree Surgeons argue about who is gonna move the tud.:scared1:

pruning roadside trees on the stray in harrogate, all coned off, the climber was just putting in his first cut when an old biddy with a shopping trolley walks up to the gaffer and under the branch:scared1: and proceeds to harangue the boss as to why we were cutting this tree down( the only one to be removed) and where were all the squirrels going to live:confused1: has anybody seen the stray at harrogate loads of trees for the little b******s!!!:mad1:

Having just felled a leggy Sycamore to let more light into a sheltered housing complex, i was ringing it up when one of the resident's managed to attract my attention by lobbing stone's at me to see if i could possibly leave a small scrubby Hawthorn next to her fence as the bird's liked to sit on it.