Show us your Arb boats

Al Baker

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mine,the land owners.

Dispite normaly knocking the hedging on the head end of March, nothing realy come into bud yet and no birdies nesting so did some more laying

had to lay willow on Island & cut n clear willow grown out into pond/lake

little different to the morn. also did usual trick forgot before n after pictures just the during pic

DSCF7274.jpg.f4711f31be90114ac6480730a1a1d045.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
But nowhere near as much fun!

Oh I don't know.

Being on the bow ploughing through 30ft sees trying to find a target getting drenched. And the adrenalin just flows non stop for hours........

Or jumping off the bow to recover or investigate and sinking vessel....

I know what I would rather be on.:thumbup::thumbup:

Yep I will match your 2000 and add better manovarability and self righting. :thumbup::laugh1:

Ok, one does 70 mph and slips under the radar and the other is above suspicion - either way the 1/3 ton of cocaine still gets through :sneaky2:

Boatbuilding firm supplied 'uncatchable' boats to smugglers, court hears | Mail Online

just picked this up from ashford, towed it home with my old super arb astravan, ha

bought it as I had a quiet week in which I was going to do her up, but that soon changed once it stopped raining, that was about 3 months ago, not had time to get her on the water, dont think im going to either, so if anyone wants it? ha

001_zpsd6772c10.jpg