Bloody tooth ache!!!

farmer_ben

Dont drink alcohol! it thins the blood and it will bleed more i had 4 taken out for braces allthough drinking wasnt much of o problem when i had them on

Yeah dentist did say no alcohol, which isnt a probloem. but he also said no hot drinks for 24hrs, now I dont no how the hell im gonna cope with no tea for 24hrs!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Age 15, dentist found my lower wisdom teeth were growing on their side into my lower teeth. So had to have a general anesthetic to cut them out the jaw, the surgeon doing it said 'do you want me to take the top two out while I'm at it?' ......... Yeah why not, all done in one go me thinks! He sorted the pain with some little red pills, but the swelling meant I could only drink soup through a straw for 10days......... I'm not very keen on soup now for some reason!

I hate the dentist, with a passion, hate it. But I go every six months on the dot, no way do i ever want to have to have serious teeth problems!!!!

Hope its not too sore for the weekend!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah dentist did say no alcohol, which isnt a probloem. but he also said no hot drinks for 24hrs, now I dont no how the hell im gonna cope with no tea for 24hrs!

good luck with no hot tea for 24hrs!!!!! Cold tea sound appetising?:blushing::confused1:

misery! tooth pain is horrible, i had an abcess a few years back, went to the dentist and she was stumped. after tapping the tooth with her instrument, which made me faint with pain, she told me i had sensitive teeth and should brush with sensodyne!:lol::lol: find it hard to trust another one after that:sneaky2:

What kind of "poor dental treatment"??

The local dentist packed out fillings with cotton wool swab to save money as they started going septic it destroyed the nerve . Basicly he was an alcoholic trying to save money. By the time my teeth started playing up he had gone bust and moved on . After having septic nerves removed it put me off the dentist then years of parting took there toll hence all my problems now.:blushing:

Never had a real problem with my teethe. Had four out at the age of 5 blocked me out for it. Gas is funny as its mixed with nitrous, remember laughing myself to sleep and waking up crying.

My dentist is good now, she is fit and I don't mind going every 6 months for her, although she has made me up a guard that I have to wear at night as I grind my teeth in my sleep. Bloody annoying thing it is.

The local dentist packed out fillings with cotton wool swab to save money as they started going septic it destroyed the nerve . Basicly he was an alcoholic trying to save money. By the time my teeth started playing up he had gone bust and moved on . After having septic nerves removed it put me off the dentist then years of parting took there toll hence all my problems now.:blushing:

That sounds nasty!!!

They do put some insulation (not sure its cotton wool) under deep fillings, to insulate the nerve and make the filling less sensitive.

I don't have great teeth, lots of fillings, but my gums are very good and so are the roots of my teeth. My dentist reckons that they can keep my teeth in good order so long as I look after them.

Hopefully we will be the last generation to have bad teeth, all my 4 children (aged 7 to 16) have perfect teeth, not one filling. Modern tooth past is very,very good!!!!