speach less!

Craig Johnson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I would like to see here Rob, instead of the butchered monstrosities that we do see over here.

Every year I travel by coach from either chamberry or geneva to the skiing in the Alps, I look out for badly pruned trees and very rarely see any. All I do see is hundreds of well managed pollards with cracking well established pollard heads.

Pollard heads take some getting established, but then you have the work of management of them coming in every few years, which would create work for all of us and keep customers happy by having a managed good looking tree.

Instead all we have is a cycle of ruining trees not managing them and eventually having to remove them.

Do you mean the rows and rows of trees down the side of Lake Geneva? Those are awesome trees only seen them once driving from geneva to chatel in france but they have stuck with me ever since:thumbup:

Pictures in opening post have been removed in accordance with forum guidlines

14. Posting pictures of other peoples work with the intent to discredit(even if just to show examples of poor tree work), is not permitted at arbtalk.

A you were :)

You have made a speeling mistake. :001_tt2:

Do you mean the rows and rows of trees down the side of Lake Geneva? Those are awesome trees only seen them once driving from geneva to chatel in france but they have stuck with me ever since:thumbup:

The very same. South shore of Lac Leman, on route to Thonon Les Bains.

The very same. South shore of Lac Leman, on route to Thonon Les Bains.

Yup, dems da ones:biggrin:

Do you know what trees they are, its been about 6 years since i was there and wasn't really into ID as much then as i am now:blush:

Pictures in opening post have been removed in accordance with forum guidlines

14. Posting pictures of other peoples work with the intent to discredit(even if just to show examples of poor tree work), is not permitted at arbtalk.

A you were :)

Steve I think the OP was questioning the work spec, not the standard of the actual work carried out.