The I can't believe it thread......

MikeTM150

Ring him in the night and tell him there's an emergency in a far off village and tell him you'll meet him there. Tell him he will need all his kit. Meet at 3am.

Don't turn up and switch phone off until you get up. :)

Well done for finding out tho. Every now and then you need a bit of luck

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if he just does that with number now???

well that thought did cross my mind as i was doing it, but then if your stupid enough to play a prank like that on your boss and then broadcast it across the airwaves and think he won't find out I'm betting on there not been enough brain cells to work out who did it. Cuz he rang again three times last night............... in the space of an hour :thumbdown:

He might be loosing his i-phone somewhere he'd rather something that big wasn't put, and i'm sure a size 13 steel toe cap will work it in there just fine and dandy!:lol:

Edited by MikeTM150
spelling again

Why have you not confronted him and asked him politely to stop? Also telling him that you heard him bragging about phoning you and if it does not stop you will be informing the police.

I don't understand why people don't just deal with there problems face to face.

Why have you not confronted him and asked him politely to stop? Also telling him that you heard him bragging about phoning you and if it does not stop you will be informing the police.

This is too true, if you provide him with work he will either deny it or own up and apologise, relising he has been stupid he will know that no more work will come his way.

:thumbup:

Indeed, this would have been my first move.

In fact had I been the OP I would have responded on the CB there and then, why receive this information right from the "horses mouth" so to speak and not confront him immediately???:confused1:

Edited by skyhuck

i can see where your all coming from and can't deny it was another route i have taken, perhaps it was a better one in your eyes. But I'm sure you all know there's some people out there who won't ever admit they're wrong even in the face to face reasoning about the facts. He's one, he's had plenty of warning before about his large scale vocal cords, there's only way he's going to work out right from wrong and that's when he loses everything from under him.

That's starts by being the butt of ur own prank and the slow realisation that you've just blown the money pot to your nice new fendt tractor. That's going to hurt a whole lot more than me trying to reason with a dipstick over some prank that's not so funny in the real world. I didn't get to where I've worked to now without some serious face to face discussions, but when they fail you have to take a more laid back approach and let trip themselves up.

Its a strange situation, perhaps some more background would have made it clearer on my choices but ultimately its about the dipstick who can't keep his mouth closed.

Take this person off to the side with a single witness, like a Police men and explain your concerns to him once and for all. If he values his job he should fold like a cheap suit in front of the Police. I would also contact your phone company and have this number or numbers blocked from calling you period. Life is to short to put up with this any more.

easy-lift guy