The I can't believe it thread......

MikeTM150

After an 'episode' i had today i thought this might be interesting thread.......

Been having prank phone calls for last few weeks, middle of the night jobs, phone rings and no one there, number withheld, ring four or five times in a row kinda thing. Run large business from phone, can't turn it off incase of an emergency callout or problem on the farm with cows or owt, don't wanna change number as it wouldn't be difficult to find new number out and carry on.

Turns out to be a subby of mine, who does quite alot of driving for us with his tractor when were busy......... just brought himself a brand new 200hp fendt for this up coming season. Thinks he's a funny boy, likes to tell everyone everything on the CB's in the tractors, found out as i walked past one of my tractors in the yard with the door open and heard him bragging how he was the one ringing me and i was never gonna find out cuz i was too dumb to know how......... wonder how funny he'll find it when i don't ring him with anymore work this year.

He ought to know better as his big mouth on this open to anyone to hear CB radio system has earned him a kicking for telling everyone he was sleeping with a local farmers young daughter when he wasn't.

Rant over, blood has stopped boiling now!:sneaky2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After an 'episode' i had today i thought this might be interesting thread.......

Been having prank phone calls for last few weeks, middle of the night jobs, phone rings and no one there, number withheld, ring four or five times in a row kinda thing. Run large business from phone, can't turn it off incase of an emergency callout or problem on the farm with cows or owt, don't wanna change number as it wouldn't be difficult to find new number out and carry on.

Turns out to be a subby of mine, who does quite alot of driving for us with his tractor when were busy......... just brought himself a brand new 200hp fendt for this up coming season. Thinks he's a funny boy, likes to tell everyone everything on the CB's in the tractors, found out as i walked past one of my tractors in the yard with the door open and heard him bragging how he was the one ringing me and i was never gonna find out cuz i was too dumb to know how......... wonder how funny he'll find it when i don't ring him with anymore work this year.

He ought to know better as his big mouth on this open to anyone to hear CB radio system has earned him a kicking for telling everyone he was sleeping with a local farmers young daughter when he wasn't.

Rant over, blood has stopped boiling now!:sneaky2:

So............ is this really him???????

So............ is this really him???????

seeing as only me and the wife know its been happening then there ain't any other way he'd know about it. Exactly why we haven't told anyone else for this reason!!!

He's 22, ought to know better at his age. And as for ringing him in middle of night, i think the dubious websites google found and his number is now splashed across will provide many many many more late night phone calls than i could ever bother ringing him up for!!!

Your right, revenge is best served chilled!

I wondered whos number i had seen on all my favourite websites! he was always engaged when trying to call in the middle of the night, know why now, he was prank calling you!

Seriously, serves the little sod right, it makes you wonder how little these wierdos have in their lives to warrant doing it? Looks like their may be a low houred Fendt in next weeks farmers weekly!

seeing as only me and the wife know its been happening then there ain't any other way he'd know about it. Exactly why we haven't told anyone else for this reason!!!

He's 22, ought to know better at his age. And as for ringing him in middle of night, i think the dubious websites google found and his number is now splashed across will provide many many many more late night phone calls than i could ever bother ringing him up for!!!

Your right, revenge is best served chilled!

What if he just does that with number now???