Aquiring the perfect vehicle

martwizz

Forgot to mention only the Ranger/Mazda and the Navarra extra cabs actually have the opening rear door which is a real plus point. Cannot understand why Toyota do not do it.

Thats one of the reasons i'm aiming for a ranger versus a hilux, other than the cost

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to mention only the Ranger/Mazda and the Navarra extra cabs actually have the opening rear door which is a real plus point. Cannot understand why Toyota do not do it.

Thats one of the reasons i'm aiming for a ranger versus a hilux, other than the cost

8u663r didn't notice that! :blushing:

Bad hilux!

timber, i looked into L200s a little bit. What would you say about this?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Its not supercab but i could get a lockable hardtop until i found something better in the future. The guy is willing to deliver which is handy!

Overpriced given the mileage imo although pickup prices seem to go up and down a £grand regularly!

My mate has a single cab l200 with one of these

Van Vault Mobile Tool Security Products

but if you're tall forget it; I can't even get behind the wheel in his truck!

This? Mitsubishi L 200 4 work | eBay

would a lockbox fit snugly against the cab or does there need to be a space to allow you to open the lid?

Those that you suggested are still pretty far away from me. I dont particularly want to spend the time and money to go all the way to wales to look at trucks. :P

I'll just keep an eye on ebay and autotrader i guess. Something will turn up eventually.

My Mazda single cab has been awesome, w reg bought it for 3.5k with 100k on it, I've put 50k on it in the last 4 years. It didn't have a service for the first 30k. It gets serviced once a year now and gets fixed when it needs it. It's had new shocks, leaf springs and a rear diff but for the work it does and has done I think that's pretty good.

I basically built my business with it before i bought my tipper and will never sell it as it's so handy useful

I subbed plenty in mine and you can easily get climbing saw, big saw rigging and climbing kits in the passenger seat/footwell

It tows my timberwolf ok, but struggles with heavier stuff a bit as it's non turbo

Awesome truck, I'd by another tomorrow