Practical Jokes

Jonesie

I used to drive a tarmac wagon and before I was there they took delivery of a new Hot Box wagon, which consist of a big hopper with a screw at the bottom which drives the tarmac to a shoot at the back. One of the dirty lads got in the hopper and had a crap! The bosses came out to inspect their new toy, pressed the button that operated the screw and lo and behold a turd dropped out at their feet!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to drive a tarmac wagon and before I was there they took delivery of a new Hot Box wagon, which consist of a big hopper with a screw at the bottom which drives the tarmac to a shoot at the back. One of the dirty lads got in the hopper and had a crap! The bosses came out to inspect their new toy, pressed the button that operated the screw and lo and behold a turd dropped out at their feet!

Ok Ok who didn't do the toilet training safety briefing lol

Working in a very well to do customers garden cleaning up some branches , the boss went off to dump chips , the customer came out and asked me to remove a tree in the lawn , when the boss came back after a bit he said to me were is the tree gone when I told him he had as me to remove it well he went mad , it was going to cost him the job the customer came out and said to him It was very nice of your lad to remove the tree for me.

been sent for a sky hook, a left handed axe, a stump greaser oh and to look for the guy who'll give me the long stand

pretty lame I guess but the old ones do seem to work lol

working in a builder merchants as a youngster, we had a younger lad come in asking for a "long weight" (I was clued up on the gag, being told that the weight was for sash windows) they kept him there for a good 45 minutes, before giving him an 18" sash weight, with the instructions to tell his boss, that if that wait was not long enough, send him back for a longer one:laugh1: he came back a little later and was given a good hour, the old ones are the best

my initiation to the job though involved grease, sawdust and the nether regions, by the firms female secretary:blushing:

Spam and mayonnaise in a mates bicycle seat tube, that was a good one. Stank. He actually bought a new bike, though he won't confirm whether that was due to the mysterious smell...

Mouse trap on the top locker shelf has worked a few times.

A hand full of leaves in anybodys throw cube is good once in a while too.