Another reason why I will ALWAYS buy an iPhone.

Old Mill Tree Care

Get on the bus or be left behind. Has has been said, it's the way things are moving forward. I can now run a business from anywhere and contact anyone in the world from anywhere in the world.

I remember my nan whinging about those fang dangle video machines.

Batteries will improve as technology improves, you can't have it all the next day (-;

Sent from my iPhone cos it was

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pubs!!!don't get me started on them! Smoking, posh nosh,over rated, over priced beer theme bars. Sick of them all. Tonight they'll be full of fake wannabe Irishmen, giving more credence to The Irish than the English on St Georges Day. Worlds gone stark raving mad.

Get on the bus or be left behind. Has has been said, it's the way things are moving forward. I can now run a business from anywhere and contact anyone in the world from anywhere in the world.

I remember my nan whinging about those fang dangle video machines.

Batteries will improve as technology improves, you can't have it all the next day (-;

Totally agree... I used to think they were a waste of time who would have one... It would be very hard to get used to life with out it now as it just makes it easy.

Pubs!!!don't get me started on them! Smoking, posh nosh,over rated, over priced beer theme bars. Sick of them all. Tonight they'll be full of fake wannabe Irishmen, giving more credence to The Irish than the English on St Georges Day. Worlds gone stark raving mad.

Pubs????

You ain't been on the morphine again have you Andy ?

Totally agree... I used to think they were a waste of time who would have one... It would be very hard to get used to life with out it now as it just makes it easy.

Like you and Dean have said mate, it just makes life a little easier, everything's in your hand, gone are the days of having to wait til you get home to read emails off clients etc, I dont have to ring Justin's for prices of bits of equipment anymore and the best bit, no matter where I am (3G permitting) I can come on here and talk nonsense :thumbup::thumbup:

Had an iPod once and found it too fiddly to use , couldn't get on with the txt, although I could see the advantage of the apps, just!!! Now then, they got sorted and made the iPad, I have the best of all worlds, Blackberry for phone and general emailing and txting duties, but the iPad is king for everything else, and the keypad is big enough to keep me happy. Sort of a decent compromise for me.

I slag them off because the battery only lasts a day, which means it isn't mobile, nor is it smart. And just think, how many days work does it take to pay for one?

Plus, they use cunning, forceful advertising to brainwash people into thinking that life cannot go on without one.

To be honest, I'm sick of hearing about them, and along with the smoking ban, they've helped to ruin having a pint with mates at the local.

This world, I tell ya!

Your'e comparing the battery life to a bog standard phone devoted to just making phone calls, when the iphone(or any other smartphone) does so much more. Its kinda like comparing the fuel consumption in a porsche to a cinquecento.

I find the e-mail reading on smart phones very handy and also being able to take pics and videos as you always have your phone with you.

Their marketing strategies are irritating but just don't join the queue when they bring something new out.... a few months later and it's easy to buy.

But it can get a bit much when out socially and all everyone is doing is fiddling with their phones if they make so much as a murmur :sneaky2: