R.E My lovely climbing Kit

MOG

spot on Rupe, yeah coming back mate. Heard theres is lots of work in the uk and good money at the moment....:) pretty standard thats abit harsh mate haha, thats my bread and butter right there;p

Phff Big Spot i reckon, just need to be able to throwline ay;p if you are throwing super super high. i.e over 30m then fair do's but still they only get bout 40ishm with throwline. As day today, throwline all the way. another idea i had was......

throwbag on 2-3m zing it etc and then attach fishing line with Reel and throw from that. be super easy packing/carrying, havent tried it yet. but the theory is there....

mog

haha yeah mark will send most of it over, taking 30kgs on the plane with me anyways. thanks for the lovely offer i am sure it would all be there waiting for me ay.....:P

MS201 T i dont rate it. ok its good on fuel but the lack in power is bit of joke, especially when they say it got more power. at first i thought yeah its not too bad but i just dont see why the they changed it the 200t was mint. Anyway that what it is i suppose, i am looking at drilling into the exhaust and making couple holes see if that works.

maybe by-pass the CAT inside it....need to find out abit more first before i start down that road. tut tut i know, but i use a 14" bar on so lose abit there too. if you doing bigger stuff, can be a bit tire some espically when you want to chase a cut.

Gears locked in the Car in the locked bunker:)

mog