Ms200t what's it worth

Joe Loggs

so which category did the post you said you would delete fall into? Just so as I don't make the same innocent error you understand.

Which post did I say I would delete? I have deleted the posts I would delete, and have not deleted the posts I would not delete. I have expressed my concern at posts that have raised a concern in my mind, and made this point quite eloquently. You will be aware when you make an "innocent" error, as your "innocent" post may disappear, you understand. Now, fun though this discussion is, I actually must get some tools together for tomorrow.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can argue this until the cows come home, but it won't change how I see it, and it won't change how you see it, I'm just here to moderate and help with the smooth running of the site, and I said, help look after a good friends interests. I thought by pointing this issue out rather than just deleting it, it would serve a better purpose.

Don't know which post you wanted to delete- hence the reason I was asking.

Ok Ive wasted enough time o this topic, here is the post I took umbrage at: Re: Ms200t what's it worth

You'll get alot more on ebay than here, i know that much! I agree with starting at 99p, it will go for just as much as if you put a reserve.

The reason I took offence was the inference that you will get more money on eBay than on Arbtrader. Hardly a good advert for the forum you all wish to spend your time on and I waste my time moderating. In retrospect I should have deleted the post and that would be the end of it. But I tried to be a little more lenient, my bad.

Any particular reason for this statement Alex? Personally I find it a little offensive to read such a post, when this forum is here for all to use FOC, and the only way to raise funds for it's running is through the Arbtrader section and advertising in general. As a senior member here I'd have thought you would have shown us all a little more respect, but there you go.

Now I'm all grumpy and you've messed my day up :thumbdown:

ahh! :ohmy: sorry no offense or disrespect intended, you know that. i was merely pointing out that some saws, particularly 200t's tend to go for above market value on ebay, but with the extortionate fee's on both ebay and paypal, it's not quite as simple as that. :001_smile:

i really like the idea of arbtrader, there's definitely a 'gap in the market' as such. you should try to market it to a wider audience though, as i looked at the for sale section of the forum when it was about, almost every day, but with arbtrader it's when i remember it's there, which is once a month ish....

Edited by alex_m

That's not partiicularly clear. Makes it sound like you delete posts because of what you personally don't like or what might upset your friends rather than a hard and fast clear set of rules. But hey-ho.

HI PLEASANT just like to say mate i no i its not to do with me but just stick to the rules if you do not like the rules make your own site and by way talk is the best forum I've gone other site and there not as friendly as this one well done steve on a good forum jon :thumbup:

At the end of the day arbtrader is a great resource as a seller or buyer,and an asset to the forum in general,where you can deal with people you can trust & relate to,it dont get better than that in my opinion,& to compare it to broad spectrum auction sites is just not viable.:001_smile:

I would myself rather have a good relationship & handshake with a fellow AT member than chance my arm in other areas.:thumbup1: