Im looking to buy a landrover 110/130 complete with chip box

Team ANB

I would like to buy a 130 ASAP. must be no older than 6 years, have a good chip box, heavy duty suspension, plated to 3.5t, winch, off road tyres and be in very good order. if you know of any about please let me know as they seen to be rare as rocking horse poo! there is a lot of crap on ebay and have been advised against buying from nene overlander. Im based near Reading, Berkshire

I would like to buy a 130 ASAP. must be no older than 6 years, have a good chip box, heavy duty suspension, plated to 3.5t, winch, off road tyres and be in very good order. if you know of any about please let me know as they seen to be rare as rocking horse poo! there is a lot of crap on ebay and have been advised against buying from nene overlander. Im based near Reading, Berkshire

HI ANB so your looking for a late TD5 yes all the best with it mate you may be better off getting a 110/130 then get a tipper fitted at £3000 for 110 all the best with it jon :thumbup:

budget is not really the issue. i would rather pay a little more and have a good honest vehicle rather than pay less and have a whole host of problems. i saw a lovely 110 on ebay not so long ago. it was a 58 plate in sliver. that was on for £18k i think with 50,000 miles on. I will not entertain a vehicle which has done silly mileage.

I have looked at the others and have had my eye on the ex-mod website. thank you all for your looking and help. the search continues!