Timberwolf or Greenmech

blades

GM every day of the week, TW are a poor and v old design to start with and what with chocolate bearings and ally fan blades!

I have 2 GM a 9" and a quadchip and both machines are easy to work on and well built.

yep id second that,, ocasionaly used to use a greenmech cm220, fantastic machine, and there so many bits on the timber wolf that they must no is bad design,, yet they never change it, like the chute flap and anoying bits like that

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you considered the jensen A530? briliant machine, the guy i used to work for had 1, we hired a tw150 for a day while ours was being service and within 30 mins i already new all its annoying bits, the organisation i work for now have two timberwolf 190's and i hate the daym things,

id go with a greenmech or a jensen,

if you wanted to try a Jensen A530 I would be happy to bring 1 up for you, drop me a pm if you are interested:thumbup1:

if you wanted to try a Jensen A530 I would be happy to bring 1 up for you, drop me a pm if you are interested:thumbup1:

ed, the firm i work for are in the market to replace one of there 2 tracked chippers and ive persuaded them to try a jensen, so ul be getting a call at some point over these next couple of month, were is redwood based?

ed, the firm i work for are in the market to replace one of there 2 tracked chippers and ive persuaded them to try a jensen, so ul be getting a call at some point over these next couple of month, were is redwood based?

Redwood are down in Hampshire, drop me a pm if you need any info etc and I will put you intouch with the guy who looks after your area. Cheers

Guys... Thanks a lot for all the advice... It's very much appreciated.

I feel the GM is te way to go!!

Prices quoted as I called round today -

GM £14350 + VAT

TW £13250 + VAT

Any better prices than this out there?

Thanks again!!