My lovely climbing kit!!!

Tree-Fela

mate, nice first kit. now you have just licked the ice berg, wait a couple years and you have enough kit for you and your friends. especially little shiny bits and stuff that you dont use but when you do, Ohh man hahaha.

i am returning to the uk and will take a pick of my contracting gear that goes everywhere with me, as i have to flog/give it off. be a laugh and this will show what your gear will look like in years to come. Keep up the good work and be proud of your gear and it will look after you.

cheers MOG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree about 38 that its missing vital parts of tree climbing but most people dont use them that i have seen but that may change within the future. I have been told that my cs39,40,41 will be only be 2 pages of questions, now that for me is taking the mick this is where health and safety is paramount and yet you only have to show basic knowledge of the health and safety from chainsaw operations within the tree. I do find that as i head wrecker but hey who are we to judge where only operators who have got a license to thrill the passing public with all are fancy stunts and load bangs but somehow manage to show method within the methodical madness which we like to call arboriculture.

Well if you don't get on in tree work you can always try out for poet Lauriet

with all these nice site sponsors { mr jones! :wink: } with lots of nice shiny tempting buy me now kit... where do you realy stop buying climbing kit? obviously there is the stuff you need daily... but you could go on buying for ages?

you don't stop buying thats the whole point of a hobbie, i treat everything i buy like a condom, i would rather have it and not use it, than need it and not have it?????:sneaky2:

you don't stop buying thats the whole point of a hobbie, i treat everything i buy like a condom, i would rather have it and not use it, than need it and not have it?????:sneaky2:

Haha that is spot on thats what i tell my partner everytime i make an order for some new toys! Yeah but i need it for that.....................

you don't stop buying thats the whole point of a hobbie,

Hi Maj :thumbup1: sorry to quote you but the word hobby appeared and made me laugh. I climb to make a living and although it can be fun at times it sure as hell aint a hobby to me :sneaky2: Its people that see it that way that seem to do the work for the kicks and the excuse to pose around doing work for peanuts just to pay the Hp on there tools :laugh1:

Nice kit Tree-fela