Was that a ghost?

GardenKit

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was six months old a sleep in my cote my mum woke up to witness a man standing over my cote looking in she screamed waking my dad up and he witness the same person, my dad being the man he is jumped up giving it the beans and out of no where the spirit dispersed through the wall. My mum and dad are both skeptical people but will never forget that evening, my mum believes it was a guardian angel looking out for me, bless her.

So tell us......

Thought you would never ask!

My wife and I were decorating the living room in an old farm cottage. I was hanging paper and she was pasting the next bit. The logburner was going well and the room was almost too hot. I was just smoothing out the bubbles from the piece I was hanging. I had my back to my wife. She was about 3 metres away.

I sensed something behind me and the temperature fell instantly.

I turned to see what I can only describe as a person size, 3 dimensional shadow, moving towards me and past me to merge into my piece of wall paper and dissapear. The room instantly warmed up

I looked over to see my wife staring in disbelief at the spot on the wall.

We were both speechless for a while, then both said, 'what was that'. We had both seen and sensed the same thing.

I dont know if it was ex-human, alien, force field or superman.

I do know that prior to conversion of two rooms into one, the outside door used to be where that piece of paper was.

We lived there for several years afterwards with no further sightings.

Maybe it did not like the pattern on the paper and had to get out.

next to the work yard the house and land had all sorts of seeing and people feeling things i know the guy how use to live there he moved just over a year ago its that bad he wont even walk by the place i can even tell you ive been in the house and with the heating up at 28 and a open fire going all of a sudden it would go freezing and i mean really cold and stay like that for around twenty minutes and some times it even flet like someone was pussing down on you and then you could smell smoke but the hole area has some dark and and strange stuff happend around it and all so the boydamien who played from the original film the omen lived there

next to the work yard the house and land had all sorts of seeing and people feeling things i know the guy how use to live there he moved just over a year ago its that bad he wont even walk by the place i can even tell you ive been in the house and with the heating up at 28 and a open fire going all of a sudden it would go freezing and i mean really cold and stay like that for around twenty minutes and some times it even flet like someone was pussing down on you and then you could smell smoke but the hole area has some dark and and strange stuff happend around it and all so the boydamien who played from the original film the omen lived there

I seen that film its good but on another note, I wonder if they have considered cavity wall insulation and double glazing.:lol:

thought the 80s were all magic mushrooms and big hair..:thumbup:

I don't do majics or acid any more- got something better- I try not to eat all day and then just b4 bed after some red wine I do some blue cheese, I can trip like hell on that, craaazzzey dreams :thumbup: get all sorts of ghosts come and see me:lol:

Thought you would never ask!

My wife and I were decorating the living room in an old farm cottage. I was hanging paper and she was pasting the next bit. The logburner was going well and the room was almost too hot. I was just smoothing out the bubbles from the piece I was hanging. I had my back to my wife. She was about 3 metres away.

I sensed something behind me and the temperature fell instantly.

I turned to see what I can only describe as a person size, 3 dimensional shadow, moving towards me and past me to merge into my piece of wall paper and dissapear. The room instantly warmed up

I looked over to see my wife staring in disbelief at the spot on the wall.

We were both speechless for a while, then both said, 'what was that'. We had both seen and sensed the same thing.

I dont know if it was ex-human, alien, force field or superman.

I do know that prior to conversion of two rooms into one, the outside door used to be where that piece of paper was.

We lived there for several years afterwards with no further sightings.

Maybe it did not like the pattern on the paper and had to get out.

did this happen in december? must have been the ghost of christmas paste:thumbup: