Was that a ghost?

GardenKit

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intresting thread i have heard loads of storys and like to tell a few there are numerous tales from my fathers family to many to bore sensilble men like you guys but there is a story of my own and i have treid to be subjective about it thinking both sides of the story but i think there is something to it here goes as some of you might know i am a team leader work exclusivley on a highways contract including emerency callouts one night me and a one of there other team leaders get a shout we trot off to site find a ash with a snapped out top decide to fell the tree we talk the scenario though i fell tree my mate drives down the road parks to block lane from around blind bend so im stood there waiting for him to walk round corner im looking up the other way checking there no vehicles is very late/ early as im looking theres a whisp like the kind of thing up see rising from a man hole cover in the street but this appered to drift across the lane right to left could have been wind drift sort of thing but for the fact that it seemed to stride ???? havent ever mentioned this to any one.

We often see memorials for crash victims even attended rta's in the past so we are aweare that people often die on our roads this could have affected my perception ??

As mentioned before how much of our complex brain do actualy use so what the rest doing ??

This was told to me from a legal man who lives in the Buxton area.

We were in the large cellar collecting some firewood and a sudden cold feeling and the dog went running around barking. Then we saw several Romans marching straight through the main wall and out the other side below the steps.

He did some research and found the house was built on a section of the original old Roman road of which the A515 is now.

Dog never recovered and was bonkers until it died an old hound.

Weird.

As promised, both taken on a late August Sunday afternoon

I have shared them blown them up compared them and stared at them not your normal dust 'orbs' i think you will agree :001_smile:

First pic . top left the right of red lamp above brass.

could be lots of things and i would agree but if compared with the next picture

it does put a different angle on things.

Second pic. Room directly above.

IMG_gtmorb2.jpg.4082e83e6f92319b225ac0b23b9c90e2.jpg

IMG_gtmorb1.jpg.429d3e43ca8359cc94511bb4b031ec04.jpg

I have shared them blown them up compared them and stared at them not your normal dust 'orbs' i think you will agree :001_smile:

Sorry, they just look like pictures of a house that needs a refurb to me :confused1:

Interesting, Two different pictures at Two different times using the same camera?. I hope they are nothing more than that!. At least I was able to get out of Dodge before things got any more interesting for myself. Stay safe

easy-lift guy

Not sure what it is , no flash used in top one.

The large one when magnified Is for sure strange

Maybe nothing there at all maybe through suggestion

And a build up you are expecting to see something and do?!

Maybe it's dust from the bed

I let u all decide as its all a pointless argument in the begining

with no real definitive answer.

It's just interesting and makes you think :thumbup:

Years ago, an Uncle and his family were tennant farmers at Bronsil Castle in the Malvern Hills, part of the Eastnor Estate. It was a magical place with the ruins of this castle and moat in front of the big house. They grew soft fruit on the farm and when there was a chance of frost, the temperature had to be taken at regular intervals out in the fields. This involved a long walk from the house up the hill to the top of a rise then around the moat bank which was heavily wooded. Along the length of the moat and through some more fields and to a weather station. If it was too cold, then pumps had to be switched on and water sprayed over the crop.

There was always a rota to do this an visitors got the short straw to enable the family to get a night off. I did this on several occasions and there had been story's of doors being opened in the night and so on. But, whenever I walked around the moat, it got cold and I could swear that we were being shadowed by a big dog, a Wolf Hound or Great Dane. The farm had Labradors.....At breakfast, one guest refused to do the job as she said that she was sure that a dog had been on the moat bank! Four other people then confessed to having felt that a big dog was with them along the moat bank! One of whom admitted that they take a longer route to avoid the moat bank too.:scared1: