Christians on arbtalk?

Matt Butler

Atheism is so last week.

Even the sound of it is boring.

Seriously all you atheists........Atheism is the last move in a game set by believers, it's a condition defined by what it denies, it can only exist in a world full of believers, remove religion from the world and atheism becomes redundant. Its a redundant belief system. It's only notable for it's obvious emptyness.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly concerning that several of the worse people in the Norwegian Scandal case are claiming to be Christians.

So much for caring for fellow man/woman and telling the truth.

there is a small minority of jerks in this world, some are christian, some are jewish, some muslims, some just plain old jo's, to say its anything to do with their religion, and worse connect that link to others who have no connection other thsan faith is just sh....:thumbdown:

:thumbup:
there is a small minority of jerks in this world, some are christian, some are jewish, some muslims, some just plain old jo's, to say its anything to do with their religion, and worse connect that link to others who have no connection other thsan faith is just sh....:thumbdown:

Atheism is so last week.

Even the sound of it is boring.

Seriously all you atheists........Atheism is the last move in a game set by believers, it's a condition defined by what it denies, it can only exist in a world full of believers, remove religion from the world and atheism becomes redundant. Its a redundant belief system. It's only notable for it's obvious emptyness.

All Atheists get on with life while the religious continue to wreak havoc by imposing their beliefs on others and causing divisions in society leading to wars and disruption to every day life.I wisely treat religious people with suspicion and the more religious the more suspiciouis i get. Lets examine the on going revelations of priests that have abused children using religion as a cover for their evil intentions.No god ,if he ever existed would condone such acts.

All Atheists get on with life while the religious continue to wreak havoc by imposing their beliefs on others and causing divisions in society leading to wars and disruption to every day life.I wisely treat religious people with suspicion and the more religious the more suspiciouis i get. Lets examine the on going revelations of priests that have abused children using religion as a cover for their evil intentions.No god ,if he ever existed would condone such acts.

its a shame this thread is going down this route, was doing very well till the latest few posts.

now it is as might have been expected, it was nice while it lasted, always nice to be surprised by tolerance, I shall keep that thought/feeling and leave now.

its a shame this thread is going down this route, was doing very well till the latest few posts.

now it is as might have been expected, it was nice while it lasted, always nice to be surprised by tolerance, I shall keep that thought/feeling and leave now.

Thats the reality though,no point making excuses for those that hide behind religion or should we pretend that it dosent happen,which is the bigger crime ?