fines for doing work on tpo trees

pward

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats chance you take... for £18500 ill take my chances.. and he'll be signing log book over to me with a reciept saying he's given it in loo of money owed... i'll give him few weeks after that to pay what he owes and 1500 on top then he can have his lorry back.. i really cant believe some of the things i hear on here.... if someone owes you money... money in this case that i worked bloody hard for working 18-20 hrs a day.. not seing my boys sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time.. then i'm sorry but i'm gonna do anything and everything i can to get it back.. and if that involves a little bit of heavy handedness then so be it... if they cant stand the heat stay out the fire.. simples... if people wanna go down the lets take em to court route good luck to em.. cos unfortunatly theyl need it.... this country is not set up to deal with the small business/self employed worker... my money is hard earned and i'm dammed if i'm gonna let someone walk off with it...

Trouble is, if you try and pull this on the wrong person, you won't be seeing them for longer than that other than on visiting days. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just warn you of the possible outcome of your course of action. :001_smile: