If you dont ask ?????

predator

Superb response from all concerned. I am a member of an owners club from when I had my previous vehicle and the people there also banded together to help out a disabled brand new member of the club who had bought a real lemon. Never thought I would see kindness like that once, let alone twice. :thumbup1:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has certainly been a thought provoking thread, It has brought out the best in people.

I feel truly humbled, a I was starting to have doubts about Arbtalk and was siding on the belief (as in another thread) that some of the members were indeed, 'cliquey' and not welcoming of newbies.

I have now seen many of those members enagaged in this thread and feel that I may have been reading them wrongly, for which I apologise.

The feeling of 'cliquey' came from the fact that there is a core group of frequent posters, so obviously their posts occur on most threads and therefore can be interpreted as being outspoken, whereas in reality they are just enthusiastic members, without them the forum would not be what it is.

Respect to all the the members who have posted in support of Predator.

And to Predator.. I wish you all the best and hope you are now climbing out of the bad place you have been. You now have the support of a good bunch of guys.

Amazing result. Much cred to those companies helping Predator out. Proper outfits. T'internet gets a lot of stick but this is an example of it bringing human beings together in a time of need.

Inspiring.

At least one of the people helping out isn't a company. He's a sole trader which makes his generosity all the more outstanding :thumbup1:

Wow, I am properly awe struck at the generosity and help shown in this thread!! :thumbup:

Predator, I am very local to you, if you ever need a hand with your kit or anything else give me a shout at 07516348002. Glad to help as much as I can!

Thank you rob and everyone else for your kind words and offers of PPE i,am very very humbled by you all

and just to update how i,am getting on

I was told by a good friend of mine untill i go for counciling and get over my gremlins of big down days lack of sleep and angry mood swings breaking down at times for no reasons i,am unemployable at this time as something so small is massive to me i get wound up over nothing then the other way dont care about anything etc my moods are all over the shop

Thank you rob and everyone else for your kind words and offers of PPE i,am very very humbled by you all

and just to update how i,am getting on

I was told by a good friend of mine untill i go for counciling and get over my gremlins of big down days lack of sleep and angry mood swings breaking down at times for no reasons i,am unemployable at this time as something so small is massive to me i get wound up over nothing then the other way dont care about anything etc my moods are all over the shop

on the other hand a job might be the best thing to get you some self worth, and the right crew given the facts might cut you some slack for a while give you a fighting chance:thumbup1:

Everyone gets a three month probation in a new job, its the cut off point when employment responsibilities get complicated so dont fret mate you need a job, counciling at least psychotherapy takes years to get, I know Ive been there 2 years of therapy dude, and 3 years waiting begging to get it, a 5 year proscess, was the best days work I ever did.

Yes thats right, hammy has been to a shrink! lol:lol: