If you dont ask ?????

predator

Fantastic, now Predator I hope you have safety trousers:001_smile:

I have contacted FRJones , PM him your trousers size and address and keep yourself safe.

Milky bars are on me:thumbup1:

i,am speechless to say the least GOD BLESS YOU ALL i cannot say thankyou enough times for all the kind words and advice but to gift me i just feel i dont deserve it thankyou so so much and i will cherish your kindness ways .I just cant believe this is happening to me as i,ve never had kindness like this ever" its scary to be honest to be treated like this i cant seem to find the right words to say how greatful i,am to you all thankyou so so much

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it's what happens when you ask for help with people that work in an environment were everyone had to look out for each other. Something about camaraderie.

Hope things get better for you and all the best, keep us informed tho, like to know that you get on ok, or if you have a bad day get it off your chest here.

i,am speechless to say the least GOD BLESS YOU ALL i cannot say thankyou enough times for all the kind words and advice but to gift me i just feel i dont deserve it thankyou so so much and i will cherish your kindness ways .I just cant believe this is happening to me as i,ve never had kindness like this ever" its scary to be honest to be treated like this i cant seem to find the right words to say how greatful i,am to you all thankyou so so much

Stick some pics up when you get your boots and trousers, let's see them and Their new owner. Best wishes for the future. :thumbup1:

Hi Predator.

I've been away and missed this thread, I've been through a rough time in the past and thought it will never get any better. That was years ago and things are now great. Try and keep your head up and find something to stay focused on.

Their is light at the end of every tunnel. Hope things start to look up soon.

Can you PM me your address and trousers size, would you like type A or C trousers? Stevie is getting you the trousers,:thumbup: I'm going to send you some gloves and a helmet. I need your glove size as well.:001_smile: