robbing gits!

Ian C

Am many of you will know about a month ago i had my KWIK Chip chipper nicked off the back of my truck out side the house, well i hav visitors again yesterday afternoon! I was out, van pulls up smashed there way in to my garage and cleans me out, saws, blowers, hedge cutters, pole gear even my sons m/cross bike and how did the get it out? through a single side window!!

Lifted the lot..... comes to about 7k insurange loss assesor coming on tuesday so hopefully might get some back. left me with 2 top handles and 1 ms260......... have to travel light now lol. been told this morning i am one of 3 been done in this area sinse the weekend, watch your gear please or it will go.:sad::mad1:

let em have a few rounds with the browning out kitchen window, ended up blowing a hole in diesel tank next to it but i aint had any trouble since.

Did a similar thing myself some years back (although I avoided shooting a hole in the diesel tank) - again, not been bothered since.

sorry to hear about that mate, u had some rotten luck.

thieving gits, i caught someone having a go at my chipper out in the yard and let em have a few rounds with the browning out kitchen window, ended up blowing a hole in diesel tank next to it but i aint had any trouble since.

Bad move with the gun, you let them know youve got firearms at home. Saying that I would have been sorely tempted myself. Choke it full and full that way you wont hit youre tank, just the vermin.

Bad move with the gun, you let them know youve got firearms at home. Saying that I would have been sorely tempted myself. Choke it full and full that way you wont hit youre tank, just the vermin.

The only bad thing about the gun is that either they are going to rob someone who doesn’t shoot at them.

The only bad thing about the gun is that either they are going to rob someone who doesn’t shoot at them.

There is a slight chance they could come armed next time! :scared1: I would not make it piblic knowledge if you had discharged a firearm at Scum! YOU COULD LOOSE YOUR TICKET! :mad1:

ictrees, i got done over in march but the little *&(^^% were disturbed before they could get too much, as it was they got away with just over a grands worth of gear but left my climbing kit and lowering kit and winch. You could probably have a mosey over to york farm sales and let them know what kit youve had nicked and they will keep an eye out for it and let the police know. I'll keep my eye out as well as i'm not far from you and i'll pass the word round over here.

penfold