(I like to think) I am God

Stereo

OK, this is an arb forum and this is going to sound really sad but we had a big old Ash tree down in the winds and it was an awkward blighter with a big 'V' about half way up, all the weight on one leg and the other leg up in the sky. Been looking at it for days and trying to work out how to safely log it.

So I borrowed one of them pole chainsaw jobbies and boy was it fun? Reducing the top leg back was like palying a video game.

This is sounding all wrong but for some reason it was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done.:blushing:

OK, this is an arb forum and this is going to sound really sad but we had a big old Ash tree down in the winds and it was an awkward blighter with a big 'V' about half way up, all the weight on one leg and the other leg up in the sky. Been looking at it for days and trying to work out how to safely log it.

So I borrowed one of them pole chainsaw jobbies and boy was it fun? Reducing the top leg back was like palying a video game.

This is sounding all wrong but for some reason it was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done.:blushing:

Havent a clue what your going on about but top marks for the title!! :thumbup:

My new gypsie stick gets delivered tomorrow so I shall be elevating from mere mortal to Demi god in my tree work :biggrin:

" 'The path of the tree man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil clients. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost unpaid invoices. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to break into the pick up and steal my saws. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my pole pruner upon thee.'

:biggrin: