bad start to the year

jose

Anybody else having one?

1st job turned into a right pig. Poplar stump which i did about 5 yrs ago to come down. It was easy twice the size i rememberd!

13 hr day in the bad weather with a touchy customer!

Only saving grace a neighbour took a truck load of logs saving us coming back the next day and actually costing us money!

2 days later i come home to find someone screw drivered the drivers lock to try and nick my little diahatsu fourtrack. only failed as the battery was flat as i havnt used it for quite a while.

Typical as i am just getting it ready to sell and now got to get a new lock fitted and it damaged the lovely paint work.

All this in my first week back!

and i had a good feeling about this year too.

jose

Anybody else having one?

1st job turned into a right pig. Poplar stump which i did about 5 yrs ago to come down. It was easy twice the size i rememberd!

Only saving grace a neighbour took a truck load of logs saving us coming back the next day and actually costing us money!

2 days later i come home to find someone screw drivered the drivers lock to try and nick my little diahatsu fourtrack. only failed as the battery was flat as i havnt used it for quite a while.

Typical as i am just getting it ready to sell and now got to get a new lock fitted and it damaged the lovely paint work.

jose

Just hope thats your bad luck over with mate because it normally comes in threes

I'll be the third if you like, then we can put it to bed and get on with the year! Some bums stole my chipper on Tuesday, which was pretty rubbish. As already mentioned, at least we've got our health and nobody got hurt!

Thats right I agree, I know its shite but you've got to keep your chin up and carry on, Regards and best of luck to you both.:biggrin:

Anybody else having one?

jose

I'm well known to those who know me as a bit of a grumpy git, but I don't think I'm being grumpy or unfair now.

Stop moaning, man up!

I haven't seen the stump but I guess it did not double in size, really. So you went to do a job based on a 5 year stored memory? Sounds a bit daft to me, wake up, shake off the holiday hangover!

The only person to blame for expecting a stump half the size it was was you surely?:confused1:

As far as your fourtrack, now that is pretty unfriendly but...

Some scrote decided to knick it and failed!:thumbup:

It's gonna cost you what? £15 quid for a replacement? That's not great but come on man, put things in perspective!