Rope Wrench feedback

The mini Krab will work in place of the big Krab actually for an even cheaper ascender. THe big Krab is also nice because you can twirl it around the line for fast installation. I like the biger Krab also as it is something to hold on too with my hand. I find that the Cobra cable un wraps from the rope very quickly so there is virtually no resistance as I push it up the rope. The hitch is set by your foot and not by your hand. You can leave the rig on the line while you ascend and it will be easily pushed up with the wrench and the hitch when you are just climbing the tree. THe little Krab helps tend. I just jam it all in my side pouch when I'm done.

Yeah the internet is crazy, even crazier that was filmed with my phone in the morning and then I posted it on my lunch break. Tenex would work I imagine but I recomend a more springy material. This cobra is nice because it releases every time I lift my foot up and I can just slide it up the rope where as when I was using my footlock prussic I had to really slide the hitch up the rope.

Well I have your RW. I need an ascent line now. I have read most of this thread it seems like there is no perfect line for ascending and working in the tree with it. I believe Kevin you mentioned Poison Ivy is good. On your videos it appears you have used the Fly as well. Any recommendation for a beginner?