Double standards

Treegeek

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How high up were they in the basket? were you driving? if so what was the weather conditions like and visibility ?

And how far away do you think you were from them?

25m plus, no i wasn't driving,weather dry light breeze , thay had lane occupied by truck mounted access platform working maybe 6-8m behind road edge.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but understood that there needed to be a screen between mewp operater and saw operater, saws used from basket needs a lanyard, fall arrest harnesses a basic requirement.

I just find this behaviour difficult to tolerate from such large big name.

I just find this behaviour difficult to tolerate from such large big name.

It has nothing to do with you, you have no authority over them, if you did you could do something about it, but you dont.

If you feel that strongly about it take it further.

I am in no way defending bad practice, if there was any in the situation you witnessed.:001_smile:

It has nothing to do with you, you have no authority over them, if you did you could do something about it, but you dont.

If you feel that strongly about it take it further.

I am in no way defending bad practice, if there was any in the situation you witnessed.:001_smile:

Actually steve it has something to do with all of us , will you not complain when insurance premiums take a hike due the the hightened number of accidents occouring within the industry ? i know for sure i would be a little miffed that my premium goes up when i have done nothing to cause it .

im a firm believer that it is important for all firms be it large or small demmonstrate that they are compliant with current hse regs at the verry least .

Actually steve it has something to do with all of us , will you not complain when insurance premiums take a hike due the the hightened number of accidents occouring within the industry ? i know for sure i would be a little miffed that my premium goes up when i have done nothing to cause it .

im a firm believer that it is important for all firms be it large or small demmonstrate that they are compliant with current hse regs at the verry least .

So what do you plan on doing about it?

This thread is all talk and no action:001_rolleyes: