Is the recession hitting you hard?

Daniël Bos

I've noticed it recently the recent bad vibes feeling off here. Its a great forum but have chatted with a few others thinking it was me just wondering or misinterpreting the written sentences. To the point where i wrote my threads and apologised for some terrible back cuts and hinges before anyone took my head off.

Personally i think its down to misinterpretation a lot of the time and with christmas on its way and budget cuts looming, plus all the other polavas that are going on people feel down and want to vent.

I know Dadio has had it hard recently but fair play he gives it back. People have opinions on how stuff should be done and his way might not be the way they know or want to know, know better. But if you post videos it the risk you take, other people objective views.

Im sure it will pass as thing adjust and get back to a normal,

Big hugs

Ian

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 if you have and decided not to post it, man up!:001_rolleyes:

2 yos!:biggrin:

The thing is Steve some times you just cant win, i'm not on about the mods on here, but if you praise someone your in the wrong in one or two peoples eyes, and if you tell a story of something you've done your accused of being something you aren't.

I'm not saying i haven't swung my handbag in the past but some people seem to have it down to a fine art.

start of rant:

Well, is it?:001_huh:

Or is it that the days are getting shorter?

Or have you got issues with the Mrs?

It has to be something major I reckon, as the amount of bitching that's going on on here at the moment is unreal!:thumbdown:

It's like in the past two weeks or so some people have had their dummies nicked so they're whining and winging like babies.:thumbdown:

It's starting to get me down, why the hate? It used to be a friendly, matey, pubbie, campfire-ie type of atmosphere, can we have that back please:thumbup1:

rant over, thanks

tbh I cant say i've noticed an atmosphere (apart from the DADIO threads). I never read rope or climbing related threads though so perhaps that is where the action is.

give me some examples.

I almost started a similar thread myself a few days ago and then decided against it. I've certainly, at least to my eyes, seen a couple of threads decend into petty mud slinging and childish tit for tat exchanges. Most seem harmless and are from missunderstandings and people not being able to get across what is in their brain via the key board ( I sometimes have the same problem or I engage mouth before brain) but some seem to be downright nasty. Here's hoping the Mods threats to clamp down hard on those pushing the limits means that what I find to be an excellent site and resource is maintained as a friendly one.

The thing is Steve some times you just cant win, i'm not on about the mods on here, but if you praise someone your in the wrong in one or two peoples eyes, and if you tell a story of something you've done your accused of being something you aren't.

I'm not saying i haven't swung my handbag in the past but some people seem to have it down to a fine art.

Sorry Eggs, I have been having a laugh with Jammy via Pm so my reply was not appropriatte on this thread, it's been on my mind all night.

my apologies.

you guys are right, there has been a lot of negativety on here lately, and it does not make good Reading.