down fall of the euro !!

Johny Walker

Italy is screwed, they owe more than all the other Euro countries combined, £1.9 Trillion Euro.

The EU bailout fund is not big enough to rescue Italy.

I'm not sure whats going to happen, but its going to be real bad.

The fund is actually limitless as in order to save the political project they will simply print euros to bail everyone out. Inflation will rise but that will be regarded as a small price to pay to prevent monetary collapse.

http://www.kinnoirwoodfuel.co.uk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fund is actually limitless as in order to save the political project they will simply print euros to bail everyone out. Inflation will rise but that will be regarded as a small price to pay to prevent monetary collapse.

Germany will not allow this.

We havent seen the full impact yet, at the moment peter is being robbed to pay paul and so on, eventualy the buck will stop, like the ball on a roulette wheel, only in this spin there will be no winners.

We have a lot of hardships to face yet, so stay carefull guys and girls, it aint over yet.

Not yet. But they will if the alternative is the total destruction of their european market.

kwfhomepage

I think there is a fair chance Germany will go back to the Marc, they are not prepared to allow hyper inflation,they've had that before and won't go there again.

I think one option would be if Germany and France left the Euro, it could then be devalued, saving the other countries.

3 factors to consider.

Firstly, Greece is the last line of defence for the EU with regards to its border with the middle east. Loose control of that border and where is Greece's incentive to prevent immigration.

Secondly, as with the initial phase of this recession (i.e.the banks), everyone is exposed to everyone else at a sovereign level. The figures for exposure were in the business section of the telegraph yesterday. It's by no means certain, but if one economy fails there is a good chance that market pressure will cause others to follow suit. This will, in turn, increase the pressure on those economies that have been seen to be doing ok so far.

Thirdly, Chinese and or Middle East money will probably eventually be brought in as most of their market is the EU. If the EU economies fail or hunker down and stop buying imports from China and oil from the Arabs, they face the prospect of stagnation. Their growth is fuelled by our consumerism. This leads to instability and the quasi governments that run them only like a very little of that.

Does anyone(and I dont just mean on Arbtalk, anyone of us 7 billion on the planet) know exactly why we have ended up in this state?:confused1:

As far as I can see, everyone is still paying their mortgage, loans CC etc and the shops are still rammed and have been all year with paying customers!

The price of food, fuel and utilities have sky rocketed but we are all still buying the same amount.

I reckon theres a good chance that if the media just shut up and the G20 stopped having meetings and swapping money about for the next year or so then it would all just blow over.:001_rolleyes::thumbup:

That or WW3 is quite likely.

A lot of you tree surgeons will suddenly be trying to sell a lot of cheap firewood to cover your mortgage! Joe Publics money will totally dry up and will only be spent on the essentials such as food and fuel. Look at Greece now there's no spending power. The pattern on this is the same as pre-war where governments had to make work such as Germany building auto-bahns. This time it will be either war or one government!

Really informed post on this thread. I believe Germany will have to in time give up the Euro and France will have to follow suit as well. The creation of the EU IMO seems to have been one of the worst Ponzi schemes in the latter stages of the 20th century to the present. Germany did the print as much as possible back in the 20's and I do not believe they will return to the same failed plan again. In any economy Two or Three countries can not support the economies of the balance of the Euro Family. I have watched our own market here in the US destroyed by the present renter of 1600 PA. Ave. and the presses are still continuing to roll out more $$$$$ for additional failed economic policies. Government can't not make jobs as a matter of fact but if the Private sector were allowed to be free of government BC than most economies would over time heal them self's. Don't see that happening any time soon, guess that why we still have elections for a better chance at a better life, I guess?

easy-lift guy

Easy- lift i just don't see it, Germany and France for what ever reason are intent on making it work? Its as though someone else wants the system to fail though, everytime an agreement is made, that other person will throw a spanner in the works again and i don't believe its the markets in general.