Flu?

Matthew Arnold

Since yesterday morning i've been feeling very very ill. I've been hot (temp this morning was 38.8C) but shaking, just about able to keep fluids and very light solids down. I felt very tired yesterday morning and even the slightest mention or smell of food and i was gagging. I've got through 10 pints of water today and 4 cups of lemsip. And yet havent been to the loo. Do these symptoms point to flu or another virus?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is definately doing the rounds at the moment; I had it for over 2 weeks, clouldn't get rid of it, was getting seriously fed up as took 4 days off last week to try to get over it, not sure if it worked or not. Was really bad, the worst I've ever had I would say. Asked around and a few others said they'd had it for a seemingly long duration too. Now loads more people have it here. Headaches, dizzyness, thirst, fizzy head, sinuses the lot. In the end I thought stuff what I smell like and ate a fair few bulbs of garlic!

I dry heaved at 6 this morning but been fine for the rest of the day. Been having hot and cold flushes all day accompanied by constant shivering. Drinking flat Original Lucozade to keep my sugar levels up. I am slowly on the mend as helped my dad on a bottle run to the local bottle bank.

Never had flu me, never! I'm a man:lol:

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

:lol::thumbup:

IMO all those things like lemsip just keep it going. They are full of nowt but paracetamol caffeine and flavouring anyway.

get a shed load of chilli and garlic down your throat- maybe fried up with some veg like carrots etc, wear a load of clothes and an extra duvet and sweat it out in bed that night.

Then man up:001_tt2:

2 cans of cider in a saucepan warm them up as hot as you can take get them down your neck in 1 go if you can , get in the shower set it as hot as you can take get your head under the water and stay there before you want to pass out , get in a sleeping bag next to a wood burner or radiator and you will sweat like me in a whore house, next thing you know you will wake up feeling just fine , try it it works a treat for me .

2 cans of cider in a saucepan warm them up as hot as you can take get them down your neck in 1 go if you can , get in the shower set it as hot as you can take get your head under the water and stay there before you want to pass out , get in a sleeping bag next to a wood burner or radiator and you will sweat like me in a whore house, next thing you know you will wake up feeling just fine , try it it works a treat for me .

What are you some kinda witch doctor, over heating yourself is bad news, and you can run the risk of having a seizure.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk