flyers advertisement

Czlowiek Drzewo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks.

40% of my work used to come from flyers, these days I get a lot of referrals. Its how you WORK not how you advertise that distinguishes you from the pikeys. A professional looking flyer will definately bring you work, allow 5 to 10 jobs per thousand flyers imediately followed by a steady trickle after that, some a year later. Printing.com have been very good for me thet often have special offers too.

cheers mate i will try them out.

Am i for real...Yes i am frickin for real!!

Advertisement is not for pikeys...if done right with high quality flyers..yo wil get calls...is a number game ..hand out 100 and get maybe 2 calls.

if you want a small business then keep waiting for calls...but it is marketing skild you need to grow mate

Chill out chap, don’t type angry you make mistakes.

I have been involved in arboriculture at many levels for the last 2 decades and seen many flyers. I have yet to see one that wasn’t either from a pikey or looked professional. You have already said the flyers you did were ineffective, (is that your idea of marketing skild?)

Flyers are traditionally the domain of pikeys and you are going to have to go a long way to separate yourself from them. Rather than a flyer why not a newsletter? It works for big players like Bartletts. They can be sent to previous and prospective customer, pdf’d for a website or even stuffed into a letterbox. Garden centres and similar retail outlets will usually give them out free as customer information and often gets you a friend in the outlet.

You can fill an A4 single fold newsletter with info gleaned from the web and a few “news” articles about your company activities.

Press releases also bring dividends and they are free.

Adverts in local papers usually bring 2 or 3 solid leads per issue depending on your area.

BTW this from industry guidance

Be wary of individuals who go door-to-door offering tree work. Most reputable companies are too occupied to solicit work in this manner.

BTW this from industry guidance

Be wary of individuals who go door-to-door offering tree work. Most reputable companies are too occupied to solicit work in this manner.

Did ANYONE mention door knocking??

I get flyer's/junkmail from many organisations most days, NONE of them EVER knock on my door.