flyers advertisement

Czlowiek Drzewo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go out leafleting when ive got no work in. i put my name and a landline number on it. it beats sitting at home. infact i went out today, so i guess im a insured qualified pikey then? if u think its pikey i think u should get off your high horse. when things are slow you have to go out and find the work. im in the local paper every week and get very few calls from it.

yellow pages is a joke imo.

so i guess im a insured qualified pikey then? if u think its pikey i think u should get off your high horse. .

When nearly all leaflets advertising treework, flagging and driveworks that are posted through doors have an irish accent answer the mobile number, it's not so much what someone thinks or getting off a high horse, it's called statistics :sneaky2:

when your starting out word of mouth aint enough. ive got loads of work off leaflets. i leave a landline number and people recognize im no pikey. that said if i was getting loads of calls then i would be working not leafleting.

If you put your name, address and everything most people would suss it but there are some very numpty members of the public out there

If they can walk under barrier tape over brash and past a chipper running at full tilt with a kid in a pram, they can mistake you for a cowboy.

I get loads off the sign writing, loads off neighbours coming round whilst I'm doing jobs, loads off the sign at the end of the drive and loads off recommendations.

The only ad is in Thompsons local and I'm stressed out with the workload