Firewood prices

18 stoner

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a hiab on the truck or can one man lift a builders bag full of logs off the back of a truck???

you won't be able to lift one but may be able to drag it

you cant even lift a "barrow bag"

be careful you dont underprice yourself....... if demand exceeds supply then you are in control

once you have sold all of your good wood cheap, what do you do when there are still months left for you to sell wood to previous customers who are relying on you for seasoned wood to keep warm and you have sold out?

what is more important to the customer........cheap wood or constant reliable supply?

this is not a sideline anymore it is now an industry

I've just told my Millionaire neighbour friend I'm not willing to supply his firewood needs because he doesn't want to pay me enough.

He offered to take two level landrover loads a week for £100 a load for the forseeable future.

I wish he was near me,I sell mine for eighty a load.L200 two seater.

I made a contact today in the Warwick area who has firewood for sale by the wagon load in 2mtr lengths. I haven't seen it yet but if anyone wants the details i'll pass on his no. to the first 4 people that pm me as i don't want to inundate him with calls when i'm trying to do business with them myself !

He offered to take two level landrover loads a week for £100 a load for the forseeable future.

I wish he was near me,I sell mine for eighty a load.L200 two seater.

But mine is two year undercover seasoned Sub 15% moisture

£150 a load min, it only works out at £50 a bulk bag, I really need £60 a bulk bag to make it worthwhile

I made a contact today in the Warwick area who has firewood for sale by the wagon load in 2mtr lengths. I haven't seen it yet but if anyone wants the details i'll pass on his no. to the first 4 people that pm me as i don't want to inundate him with calls when i'm trying to do business with them myself !

Is the timber seasoned hardwood??

Is the timber seasoned hardwood??

I doubt it mate, as i said i haven't seen it but they want to get rid and i have the contacts to get rid lol :001_cool: He doesn't want me to chip it with firewood prices as high as they are.