big ash with heavy lean towards wires

dadio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we all just get along??????

its just a video just watch and enjoy......gringe........laugh......or hind behind the blinking sofa......

theres nothing you can say or do that would make a difference, Daniel obviously has strong views and believes in what he does and will continue to film and post on here......regardless

i'm not condoning anything he does/wears/or executes as i don't like some of the things he does, but theres nothing i can do about it.....

questions.....fine, why not you can't see everything in the videos.....

bitch about this and that ......leave that for the wifes......

and i would not worry about promoting videos, i would start worrying what potential customers are thinking ready childish bull like this.....

Nice night had a great sun set here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Can't we all just get along??????

its just a video just watch and enjoy......gringe........laugh......or hind behind the blinking sofa......

theres nothing you can say or do that would make a difference, Daniel obviously has strong views and believes in what he does and will continue to film and post on here......regardless

i'm not condoning anything he does/wears/or executes as i don't like some of the things he does, but theres nothing i can do about it.....

questions.....fine, why not you can't see everything in the videos.....

bitch about this and that ......leave that for the wifes......

and i would not worry about promoting videos, i would start worrying what potential customers are thinking ready childish bull like this.....Nice night had a great sun set here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

:congrats:

im not saying i agree with his videos or that we 'promote' them.....you cant deny that there is a lot of personal issues going on with a lot of the posters who generally comment on dadios posts. Yes we all know most of what he does is dangerous and an accident waiting to happen, but some of the comments are nothing short of spiteful. Im just tired of reading it, and so are the majority of the members here i'll warrant

:congrats:

to be fair to the guy there are massive differences in legislation over ther to what we have to deal with , fair enough alot of what is carried out over there may not be acceptable in the uk but it is still worth having a look and seeing the job from another angle .

The difference between our industries is huge. Ive been following american forums for years and in general there was always quite a big language barrier to the point that there were very few UK arborists contribute to them. Thats what made me start Arbtalk in the first place, to bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. Didn't realize there were quite so many of you though i must confess!

I must admit Daniel as you know some of my videos and your opinions don't see eye to eye from time to time. BUT.... i thought you did a very good job getting that down and the only thing that made me giggle was you missed part of your log mat but thats ok with me. Im all for the safe and sure method.

Fine i'll say it.

Good Job

Actually Ian if you want to know the truth.. there was a drain vent cap under the safety cone next to the big log. Big log was put there with the skid loader to protect it.. I didn't worry too much about protecting the lawn on that job, which is rare for me. Customer had lied to me over the phone, telling me the electric company had removed much of the tree, as a pretext for getting me to lower my price. He had already lied at our initial meeting, about getting a cheaper price on the job.. I refused to come down and so he waited two weeks and lied again. I was feeling pretty angry at the time, so I let the lawn take its lumps..

The difference between our industries is huge. Ive been following american forums for years and in general there was always quite a big language barrier to the point that there were very few UK arborists contribute to them. Thats what made me start Arbtalk in the first place, to bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. Didn't realize there were quite so many of you though i must confess!

And it is a pleasure to be able to access such wide and varied banks of information , i have had my eyes opened to so many systems of works and ideas since becoming a member . and a fair amount of it has been from guys in the US , OZ and NZ . I Do think that it is healthy and usefull to view systems of work that differ from what is taught in this country :thumbup: