What's on your bench today?

spudulike

I have a nice seized 560 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Get your dad to put the rubber gloves on and you can bend over:blushing::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't even thinking of you Matty, the one I have in now makes yours look like new:001_rolleyes:

Hope it is all going well where you are now - whose going to do the carving at Ashwell show this year?

They will have to get a pro in now hey Steve.

:)

Well don't look at me, the only carving I do is the Sunday joint and we aint talking spliffs:lol:

We actually thought you did well last year and were touched that you gave the owl away - nice touch:thumbup:

My husky 135 is playing up, a bugger to start and when it gets going it cuts out :( Took the plug out today and it's sooty black :thumbdown: it's done about 3 hours work max ! I think it could do with a retune. Any1 know the basic settings and what tool it is to adjust it??

Thanks

David

My husky 135 is playing up, a bugger to start and when it gets going it cuts out :( Took the plug out today and it's sooty black :thumbdown: it's done about 3 hours work max ! I think it could do with a retune. Any1 know the basic settings and what tool it is to adjust it??

Thanks

David

It most probably will have a splined round H & L screws - you can sometimes use the plastic end of a crimp connector to move the screw and I have taken them out before and slotted them.

Most carbs are set to one turn out each, there are exceptions but this setting generally gets the saw going well enough to adjust the L screw first and then set maximum revs with the H screw.

Does anyone know i can get a husky 338xpt pull cord assembly or parts for a 338xpt apart from ebay as iv been looking and cant find squat :(

I dont want to jump in on this thread trying to sell something :blushing:, but i've just looked and the parts are available from husky so worth giving your local dealer a shout.

It most probably will have a splined round H & L screws - you can sometimes use the plastic end of a crimp connector to move the screw and I have taken them out before and slotted them.

Most carbs are set to one turn out each, there are exceptions but this setting generally gets the saw going well enough to adjust the L screw first and then set maximum revs with the H screw.

Thanks Steve, I will give it ago, if not it's getting boxed up:001_tt2:

With these carbs they have over 1 turn setting on each, but the x-torq engines seem to throw a lot of fuel into the engine