What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Martin, just wait a bit and you too will be an expert on the Octonauts (and making associated blue cakes).:biggrin:

Alec

My twin five year olds (and their mum..) made me a cake with bright green icing and trees on the top... Meatball trees!

(On top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese....)

Ok. I keep looking. It's for a trust so I'm not ordering anything until they say so.

I've been looking Ito pressure testers. I have a vac tester coming but what pressure testers is everyone using?

I use this, combined pressure and vac pump.

A very versatile tool, not only for crankcase testing, buy was recently invaluable when I had to bleed the diesel through on my transit.:thumbup1:P1010006.jpg.2866c56b9197bf0142b7e8b452c5d9c6.jpg

P1010007.jpg.e9ba2b71a68a077c3fde49b8d9138ca3.jpg

I'm after one myself, cheapest I could find Rich on a quick search Sealey Vacuum & Pressure Test/bleed Kit VS403 from

And after another search http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VS402-BRAND-NEW-SEALEY-VACUUM-TESTER-BRAKE-BLEEDING-KIT-/260908946654?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cbf6294de

I might be looking at the wrong things but much difference between the v403 and v402?

Edited by AlvinD

Sometimes the oiler worm drive arm rotates around the plastic gear it sits on - it should be a semi tight fit and only slip if the worm drive locks up - fitting a new one is relatively easy if it is this:thumbup:

OK at risk of sounding daft hoe do you get the oil pump out (ms180 i can see it but not sure how to get it out)!:confused:

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

First got back a page and loo at gardenkits post over it.

Second if you mean the worm gear then its anti clockwise turn while gently pulling on it after clutch removal.

And it's the first one alvin.

Edited by Rich2484

OK at risk of sounding daft hoe do you get the oil pump out (ms180 i can see it but not sure how to get it out)!:confused:

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

If you can see it, screw an m5 bolt into it and just pull up on the bolt.