Famous people you have worked for

Rt400

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Peter Jackson,Film Director.

I did a few months with a landscapeing crew from Wingnut Films.We were part of a larger Construction project, which was at his farm near Masterton NZ.

P.J. is a likeable fella.After he is dead and gone,this place will be one of NZs main Tourist attractions.A confidentiality contract prevents me elaborating.

hobbiton by any chance???

Worked for Timothy Knatchbull, He was the surprising twin on Louis Mountbatten's boat when it was blown up by the IRA. also had Lord and lady Harris... ****'s

also had a explorer called Neil McGrigor who is credited for locating the source of the river Nile. His boat and party was attacked on their first attempt and he was shot in the leg. I didn't realise at the time he had even gone away until I met him on the lawn one day with his leg in a cast

I asked him what had happened and his reply (which I'll never forget) was

"I was shot in the bloody leg!!" Great guy really :)

Had to sign a confidentiality agreement thingy when we worked for someone very famous once....a daughter of one of the beatles...fashion designer. Can't say anymore as I'm still under oath..:001_tongue:

has stella got any trees left! ive been there twice, thier managment co must change the contractor each time! Is the old girl still the house keeper? she was a right laugh!

lots of lords, ladies and baronets, judges, mp's, smp's( prince andrew regulaly used to pop into an estate i worked on in kelso.)

a month ago i was walking on gullane beach and my dog tore off to go and shag a terrier on the other side of the beach, i tore after him and when i got there Jack (my dog) had him pinned and was making attempted thrusts at the poor thing, when i got to them.

i was splitting them up and i saw to feet beside me and looked up...

7 feet of gavin hastings, past rugby captain of scotland, grimacing at me.:scared1:

sorry sir!